Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, June 6, 2016 9:28:17 PM(UTC)
Nayab123

Groups: Registered

Hello people
i am developing an android app and trying to convert a RasterImage to a Bitmap image so that i can draw a line on the bitmap image through canvas and set that bitmap to my RasterImageViewer. but i am getting this exception and my RasterImage is not being converted. below is my code can somebody pleaseeeee help me out.

Bitmap newpic;
newpic=RasterImageConverter.convertToBitmap(_loadedImage2, ConvertToImageOptions.NONE.getValue());
newpic = Bitmap.createBitmap(secondviewer.getWidth(), secondviewer.getHeight(), Config.ARGB_8888);
Canvas c = new Canvas(newpic);
c = new Canvas(newpic);
secondviewer.draw(c);
Paint p = new Paint();
p.setColor(color);
c.drawLine(x, y, xend, yend, p);
secondviewer.setImageBitmap(newpic);

here secondviewer is a RASTERIMAGEVIEWER and _loadedImage2 is a RASTERIMAGE. i have also attached the screenshot of exception
Nayab123 attached the following image(s):
errormsg.png

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2016 6:01:07 AM(UTC)

Aaron  
Aaron

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Hi,

The issue is with the second parameter in your convertToBitmap function call. You can simply pass null as the second parameter since you are attempting to use ConvertToImageOption.None anyway. I added some code to our ViewerDemo that demonstrates how to do what you are wanting to do (image is the RasterImage and mViewer is the RasterImageViewer):

Bitmap newpic = RasterImageConverter.convertToBitmap(image, null);

Canvas c = new Canvas(newpic);
Paint p = new Paint();
p.setColor(getResources().getColor(R.color.blue1));
c.drawLine(0, newpic.getHeight() / 2, newpic.getWidth(), newpic.getHeight() / 2, p);

mViewer.setImageBitmap(newpic);

This code takes in the RasterImage and converts it to a Bitmap, draws a horizontal blue line the width of the image half way down the image, then sets the Bitmap into the viewer.
Aaron Brasington
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo