Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 5:41:37 AM(UTC)

jmabus  
jmabus

Groups: Registered

The attached PDF does not display in the leadtools control properly. The bold titles show weird characters. Non-bold text is fine. Using Leadtools 17.
File Attachment(s):
test clarient.pdf (3,360kb) downloaded 41 time(s).

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:52:28 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I checked this issue on my side by loading your PDF file using our v17 Main C DLL demo and I was not able to see the problem. I am attaching a screenshot image that shows how the PDF file appears on my side.
If you are getting a different result, please recheck the same issue using the latest v17 patches.
If the problem persists, please send me a screenshot image that shows how the file appears at your side when loading it using one of our demos.

Note: to obtain the latest v17 patches, send your serial number (do NOT post it here) and the developer's name and company or organization name in a new email to support@leadtools.com and mention this forum post in your email.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support
File Attachment(s):
PDFScreenShot.png (355kb) downloaded 43 time(s).

#3 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 6:21:35 AM(UTC)

jmabus  
jmabus

Thanks for the reply. I loaded the image in the leadtools demo we have and this is what I get. See my attached screenshot.
File Attachment(s):
PDFscreenshot.jpg (272kb) downloaded 42 time(s).

#4 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 6:19:46 AM(UTC)

Hadi  
Hadi

Groups: Manager, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)

Hello,

It looks like this issue is fixed in the latest patches for your SDK.

In order to proceed further I need you to send an email to support@leadtools.com including the following information:

1. The company you work for
2. The LEADTOOLS serial number(s) you own (if you are evaluating, just say so)
3. The name(s) of the developer(s) using the serial number
4. A link to this forum post

Once you send the email, we will send you the patch instructions.

Thanks!
Hadi Chami
Developer Support Manager
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo

#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 8:36:31 AM(UTC)

jmabus  
jmabus

I have sent two emails trying to get patches for this but no reply from anyone at Lead. Please let me know.

#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:54:33 AM(UTC)

jmabus  
jmabus

I downloaded the patch files for v17. It didn't seem to solve my issue. Can you tell me which file(s) are affecting this issue? Maybe I don't have them all for my project.

Thanks,
jeff

#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 12:47:03 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Jeff,

I rechecked the PDF loading problem on my side and it's fixed using the latest v17 patches (LIC - NET - 11_29_2012). I checked this issue using the .NET 2.0 and .NET 4.0 DLLs.
For testing purposes, please rebuild our C# Main demo after applying the patches. You can find the demo's source code here:
[LEADTOOLS 17]\Examples\DotNet\CS\MainDemo
After this, make sure that the folder that contains your project's exe includes all the required LEADTOOLS DLLs. The build number of the Leadtools.Codecs.Pdf.dll that contains the fix is 17.0.0.31.

Note: to apply the patches correctly, copy all DLLs, files and folders from the [LIC - NET - 11_29_2012]\bin\dotnet4\Win32 folder, copy them all to the [LEADTOOLS 17]\Bin\Dotnet4\Win32 folder and replace all existing files and folders. You need to do the same thing for the .NET 2.0 DLLs (Win32 and x64).

If the problem persists, please reply-back to Ticket#2015062310001023 that you sent to support.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 4:04:29 AM(UTC)

jmabus  
jmabus

Thank you. It seems to be working now.

Jeff