Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2015 2:51:42 AM(UTC)
marcio.costa

Groups: Registered

How do I display multiple tif files in a document viewer? LoadFromUri and LoadFromFile expect only one file. I would like each file was a page.

Tks!

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 1, 2015 3:27:13 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Do you mean that you want to load different TIFF files, and view each TIFF file as thumbnail in our HTML5 Document viewer?
If each TIFF file contains more than one page, do you want to load only the first page of each TIFF file, and show its thumbnail?

Note that you can find the Document service code in the following folder:
[LEADTOOLS 19]\Examples\REST\Leadtools.Documents.Service

Please provide me with full details about your requirements.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 1, 2015 9:22:27 AM(UTC)
marcio.costa

Groups: Registered

Maen, thanks for replying me.

In the example [LEADTOOLS 19]\Examples\REST\Leadtools.Documents.Service, it is possible to load only one file, as below:

<font face="Lucida Console" size="2">
var loadDocumentCommand = lt.Documents.LoadDocumentCommand.create(uri);
loadDocumentCommand.run()
.done(function (document) {
_documentViewer.setDocument(document);
})
.fail(function (error) {
// show error
});

public Document LoadFromUri(Uri uri, int resolution, string options)
{
}
</font>

I need load multiple single TIFF files e show them in thumbnails area.

Our documents are scanned in multiple single TIFF files (for example, one document will generate 2500 single tiff files when scanned). If I convert them in MultiTIFF it will generate one file with 3.3GB, causing too much time to load it in Document Viewer.

Our need is to load one TIFF file for each thumbnail using lazy-loading, it means, while I scrooling the thumbnails area, the files will be loaded. Do you have any other idea?

In https://www.leadtools.co...ment/document-viewer.htm there is the following quote:

<i>"Maximize performance and conserve system resources through efficient large-document paging and thumbnail browsing with configurable lazy-loading"</i>

How do we enable this behavior?

We remind you that we intend to use the SDK HTML5.

Thanks and best regards,

Márcio Costa

#4 Posted : Thursday, April 2, 2015 6:12:12 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Marcio,

I want to investigate more about this issue. Please send this issue on a new email to support@leadtools.com and mention this forum post in your email:
1. What are the build numbers (file version info) of Leadtools.dll and Leadtools.Codecs.dll on your machine?
2. Send me your .LIC and .KEY files that you received from our sales team in a ZIP or RAR file.
3. Your toolkit serial number (do NOT post it here) and the developer's name and company or organization name ((if you are still evaluating, just mention that).
4. Send sample TIFF files that you want to load in a ZIP or RAR file.
5. Mention this forum post in your email to support.

If the ZIP or RAR file is larger than 5MB, you can contact support@leadtools.com to ask for FTP upload instructions. Also, mention this forum post in your email to support.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support