Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, March 9, 2015 8:41:18 AM(UTC)
randy.subers

Groups: Registered

I cannot get the page count for multi-page PDFs. The following comes back with a count of 1 even though the Adobe viewer shows more. This is LeadTools 16 C++ class library. I have previously unlocked PDF support and set resolution to 300 for x and y.

LBitmapBase lb_base;
lb_base.SetFileName (L"c:\\temp\\test.pdf");
LFile l_file (&lb_base);
FILEINFO file_info;
file_info.uStructSize = sizeof (FILEINFO);
L_INT i_stat = l_file.GetInfo (&file_info, sizeof (FILEINFO), FILEINFO_TOTALPAGES);
int i_num_pages = file_info.TotalPages;

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2015 6:55:19 AM(UTC)
Faris Shahin

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Randy,
Your code should work properly as long as other conditions are met, such as correct unlocking of PDF support.

Can you see this issue when using one of our pre-built demos such as the Main API demo? If yes, can you see it when using other multi-page PDF files?

If you still can't isolate the cause of the problem, send an email to support@leadtools.com and include the following in it:
1- Your toolkit serial number (do NOT post it here).
2- Build number (file properties version info) of the following files:
Ltwvcu.dll
Ltwvc2u.dll
Ltwvca.dll
Lfpdfu.dll
Ltfilu.dll
Ltkrnu.dll
3- If you can't see the problem in our demos, please send us a small project that reproduces the problem. There's no need to send your DLLs with the project but remember to include the unlocking code and NOT post the code here.

Before sending the files, make sure to put them all in one ZIP or RAR file. If the ZIP or RAR file exceeds 5 MB in size, send an email to support@leadtools.com to give you the steps needed for uploading the file to our FTP server. Please reference this post in your email.

Faris Shahin
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo