Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 10:15:59 AM(UTC)
steppo71

Groups: Registered

Hello,

how can i add/install Leadtools components to my components list to use it in Delphi 6? Which libraries can i install/wrap? Are there any ocx, activex, and so on? I tried to import some libraries from the folder "C:\LEADTOOLS 18\Bin\CDLL\Win32" but i got an error like "Error on loading the Typlibrary/Dll".

How can i use the Leadtools components with Delphi?

Regards
steppo71

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 6:12:26 AM(UTC)

Ibrahim  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Steppo,
Currently, we don't have any VCL or COM objects for Delphi 6 in LEADTOOLS v18, but you can use our C DLL API functions in Delphi 6. We have three examples in our Examples folder for Delphi. If you have the toolkit installed, here is the default folder where you can find them:
[LEADTOOLS 18 Folder]\Examples\Delphi

These demos utilize type libraries which can be found here:
[LEADTOOLS 18 Folder]\Uses

I would also recommend checking out the CDLL help file, which you can find in your Start menu with the installed toolkit (also online at http://www.leadtools.com.../leadtools/v18/main/api/). This will help guide you with further information regarding our function calls and examples in C for you to follow.

Also, you can check this forum post that might help you start with using our C DLL API functions in Delphi project:
http://support.leadtools.com/CS/forums/42540/ShowPost.aspx

Please note that there are plans to release LEADTOOLS VCL controls in the near future, but we only expect them to work with later versions of Delphi. Older versions like Delphi 6 are not likely to be supported.

If you need more help, feel free to contact us.

#3 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2014 6:09:15 AM(UTC)

Ibrahim  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Steppo,
We released the LEADTOOLS VCL SDK v18 that supports later versions of Delphi and C++ Builder including:
Delphi: 2006, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4 and XE5
Builder: XE, XE3, XE4 and XE5

To get started with our VCL SDK, you can check our demos and help files located here:
[LEADTOOLS 18 Folder]\Shortcuts\VCL

If you need more help, feel free to contact us.