Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 6:53:20 PM(UTC)
Daidaiyu

Groups: Registered

I use LEADTOOLS MAIN EVAL 18,I meet the problem is that for DicomImageBoxParameters ,many parameters are invalid.
here is my codes:
for (int i = 0; i < printSCU.GetImageBoxesCount(); i++)//imageDataset.GetImageCount(element)
{
DicomDataSet imageDataset = new DicomDataSet();
imageDataset.Load(Path.Combine(DICOMImageProcessinWith3D.DICOMFILE_PATH, filename[i]), DicomDataSetLoadFlags.LoadAndClose);
MessageBox.Show(printSCU.GetImageBoxInstanceUid(i), "Image Box SOP Instance UID", MessageBoxButtons.OK);
DicomImageBoxParameters imageBoxParameters = printSCU.GetDefaultImageBoxParameters();
imageBoxParameters.ImagePosition = i + 1;
imageBoxParameters.Polarity = "REVERSE";
imageBoxParameters.RequestedImageSize = 400;
printSCU.UpdateImageBox(printSCU.GetImageBoxInstanceUid(i),
imageDataset,
imageBoxParameters,
null,
null);

}
is there anyting wrong? The Polarity always looks like NORMAL,althoung its value is REVERSE. the same to other parameters.It always can only print just the first image,and its position always looks like "1".
In short ,The effect of printing effect is always the default parameters, although these parameters can take to the value of the what I set
thank you for help

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 30, 2013 5:27:17 AM(UTC)

mohamed  
mohamed

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

I tested these parameters using the latest LEADTOOLS v18.0 and the parameters do affect the printing. So it is most likely the printer you are using doesn't accept these parameters or sets its value to the default.
Did you try to print using a non-LEAD program that supports these parameter, and they were accepted correctly by your print SCP?
Mohamed Abedallah
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Monday, November 4, 2013 11:39:08 PM(UTC)
Daidaiyu

NO ... I haven't.But I'm sure that filmboxParameters do work .Could you send me a print SCP for test?I have no way to get a non-LEAD program .
Thank you!
Daidaiyu

#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 5, 2013 2:17:55 AM(UTC)

mohamed  
mohamed

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Daidaiyu,

I don't have a print SCP, because that's usually implemented with film printing hardware.
However the code I tried is in the attached project, which is simpler than our Print SCU demo.
Please try it and see if it helps.
File Attachment(s):
Print_SCU_18.zip (60kb) downloaded 42 time(s).
Mohamed Abedallah
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo

#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 5, 2013 9:14:57 PM(UTC)
Daidaiyu

Oh...thanks very much,the SCP I use for testing is a program separated from hardware.And it dosen't seem to surpport Imageboxparameters.I tested your demo and the Imageboxpatameters also didn't work. So I will take another way to solve this problem.Thanks again.
Thanks
Daidaiyu