Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2013 9:50:17 PM(UTC)
Niranjan Sathyanarayanan

Groups: Registered

Please do provide a solution for error.
I did use the 'PDFDocumentDemo' reference to use the 'ViewerControl' class and 'MyWord' class.

Thanks in Advance

Niranjan

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2013 6:06:57 AM(UTC)

Daoud  
Daoud

Niranjan,
This probably means that Leadtools.Pdf.dll is not referenced correctly. Please remove it (If it already exist) from the "References" list and add it again.
Does that fix the problem? If not, please give me the exact steps you are taking so I can reproduce the issue here.

#3 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2013 8:49:43 PM(UTC)
Niranjan Sathyanarayanan

Hi,

1. I created a new windows project using C#.
2. Then I placed the 'viewercontrol' in the form design.
3. Then I added the required references such as leadtools, leadtools.pdf, CSPDFDocumentDemo_Original and other such required dlls.
4. I have placed the pdfengine.dll in the bin folder of the project.
5. once I try to open the pdf using viewercontrol.setDocument(PDFDocument document, Dictionary<int, MyWord[]> SelectedText),
i receive the above mentioned error once compiled.
as well as the following error:
The type or namespace name 'MyWord' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   

Please provide me a solution.

Thanks,
Niranjan

#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2013 5:40:16 AM(UTC)

Daoud  
Daoud

Niranjan,
It appears you're using some of our demo's classes in your project, such as PDFDocumentDemo.MyWord and PDFDocumentDemo.ViewerControl.ViewerControl.
For such classes, you already have the source code installed with the toolkit, so if you decide to copy from these C# files, it is your responsibility to copy them correctly so that they are referenced properly in your project.

For example, if you change the namespace that the classes are in, you should use the correct namespace when accessing the data types.

If you still have problems, can you provide me with a small sample project (NOT your full application) that shows the issue and put it inside ZIP or RAR file?
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you want to upload any attachments to our forums, do NOT use the "Preview" option because it will cause the attachments to be lost.