Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2013 10:57:30 PM(UTC)

akira32  
akira32

Groups: Registered

I use LEADTOOLS 18. My computer OS is Windows 7 32bit.
I want to run HTML5 Medical Web Browser. I had run "Run This First To Config 32-bit Demos" and "Run Web Viewer 32-bit Demo" shortcuts. When I open the Win32/CSDicomHighLevelStoreDemo and Click the Button "Store", it appears the error message of connection refused. And then I open the CSLeadtools.Dicom.Server.Manager.exe, I see the Servers (L18_MWL_SCP32,L18_SERVER32) in the combox and click Button "Start All Servers". I run the CSDicomHighLevelStoreDemo again, but it still appears the eror message (file of High Level DICOM Store Demo.txt in attached file).

LeadTools question20130418.zip is my attached file includes
ServerManager1.jpg (DICOM Server Manager)
ServerManager2.jpg (DICOM Server Manager)
High Level DICOM Store Demo.jpg (CSDicomHighLevelStoreDemo)
High Level DICOM Store Demo.txt (CSDicomHighLevelStoreDemo error message)

Could you help me to sove this problem? Thanks!
File Attachment(s):
LeadTools question20130418.zip (289kb) downloaded 342 time(s).

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2013 5:52:07 AM(UTC)

Walter  
Walter

Groups: Tech Support

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hello,

Thank you for the screen shots. This was very helpful in understanding the setup on your end.

Here is the crux of the problem from the stand-point of the client SCU:
L18_CLIENT32 tries to connect to L18_PACS_SCP32
L18_CLIENT32 fails to connect to L18_PACS_SCP32

Part of the problem here is that the demo log is incorrectly suggestion to run CSLeadtools.Dicom.Server.Manager.exe. This DICOM Server Manager is a demo that illustrates two services of the High-Level PACS Framework. The L18_PACS_SCP32 refers to the Storage Server service, which is managed by CSStorageServerManagerDemo_Original.exe. To easily get to this EXE and the project code, I would recommend going here:
C:\LEADTOOLS 18\Shortcuts\.NET Class Libraries\.NET Framework\03 Medical\01 PACS Storage Server\01 Storage Server\
Moderator Edit: This has since been resolved in updated demo code now shipping with LEADTOOLS 18.

Note: In prior versions of LEADTOOLS, the CSLeadtools.Dicom.Server.Manager.exe was written to start and stop all of the high-level services. This caused confusion since there were multiple managing applications for some of the services. To avoid this, only specific demos now handle each service.

As your screen shots illustrate, CSLeadtools.Dicom.Server.Manager.exe only manages L18_MWL_SCP32 and L18_SERVER32.

The "PACS Config Tool" (which would be launched by "Run This First To Config 32-bit Demos") will configure all of our high-level demos to communicate with one another. The IP address should be automatically configured as your local machine, and our defaul ports would be set up to use for the various services and clients. It is a bit odd to me that the IP addresses are not showing for the clients. I am not sure if this is because you have intentionally redacted them, or if they are simply missing. If they are missing, you may need to run the "PACS Config Tool" again to restore them.

The "NetConnectionRefused" error indicates that the calling AE was not able to make a connection with the called AE. This could be because of a problem in the specified IP address and port, or because the called service was not listening.

I suspect the issue here is likely due to the Storage Server Service not actively listening. You can check this with the Storage Server Manager UI. You can also look at the Storage Server log to see of any problems on the server side. Using this manager, you can also configure the allowed clients.
Walter Bates
Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2013 3:23:37 PM(UTC)

akira32  
akira32

Thank you!! My problem is solved.
I remove the server in PACS Configuration Demo(Run This First To Config 32-bit Demos) and re-add again. And then I open the Storage Server (Storage Server Manager C# 32-bit)again, the Status of L18_PACS_SCP32 is Running.

#4 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2013 4:05:29 PM(UTC)

akira32  
akira32

But I have another problem about retrieve the stored images from DICOM server. I open the CSDicomHighLevelClientDemo and double-click to retrieve images, and then I run "Run Web Viewer 32-bit Demo" (open Viewer)using the parameters to serach as below:

Query PACS
AE Title:L18_PACS_SCP32
IP:10.2.XXX.XXX
Port:504

I click the search button. There is no image be found. Do I lose any process? Thanks!

#5 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:00:04 AM(UTC)

mohamed  
mohamed

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

In your other questions you sent to us, you were using the 64-bit demos.
Here, you're referring to the 32-bit demos.

Did you configure the 32-bit demos too?

Also, you're referring to 2 different demos. Please provide more details about what you did in each demo (full steps), and which of them worked or failed.

Mohamed Abedallah
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo

#6 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 3:17:25 PM(UTC)

akira32  
akira32

I run 64-bit demo at my home. I run 32-bit at my company. For 32-bit, I firstly run "Run This First To Config 32-bit Demos", and then run "Run Web Viewer 32-bit Demo".
Run "CSLeadtools.Dicom.Server.Manager_Original.exe" to start all servers.

That's all. Do I lose any step?

#7 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 5:56:55 PM(UTC)

akira32  
akira32

Continue! Run "CSDicomHighLevelStoreDemo"(AE:L18_PACS_SCP32)
Detail in attached file:HighLevelDICOMStoreDemo.txt

"CSDicomHighLevelClientDemo"(Double-click to retrieve images for all images)

At last, run "Run Web Viewer 32-bit Demo" to Run Viewer. In the WebViewer.aspx, I input the information to serach DICOM as below:

AE Title: L18_PACS_SCP32
IP Address: localhost
Port:504

And click "Apply" and use PatientID:1982367 to Search. But there is no DICOM data be found. Do I typewrite any error information? Thanks!
File Attachment(s):
HighLevelDICOMStoreDemo.txt (17kb) downloaded 339 time(s).

#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:22:14 PM(UTC)

akira32  
akira32

I had solved this problem. I open the "Display a notification about evey script error" in IE 10 options. And run the Medical Viewer. After I input username and password, the error message of "MSGesture is undefined" still appears.

I open the project as below:
C:\LEADTOOLS 18\Examples\PACSFramework\MedicalWebViewer\C
S\MedicalWebViewerDemo

Open WebViewer.aspx and replace the line

with

Restart Medical Viewer, there is no error appear and the stored images are found by clicking the search button.

Thanks!

#9 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:28:16 PM(UTC)

akira32  
akira32

Open WebViewer.aspx and replace the line:

meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EDGE,chrome=IE8"

with

meta charset="utf-8"
meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=9,chrome=IE8"