Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2013 6:28:06 PM(UTC)

akira32  
akira32

Groups: Registered

http://support.leadtools...rums/41492/ShowPost.aspx

The sample code of Query Window Level.zip.

You will need to modify the username and password parameters to valid values for your machine. But what is the username and password, I had tried the dicom store account and my computer account. Both failed in incorrect username and password. Could somebody tell me what is the username and password of the sample code Query Window Level.zip? Thanks!

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 3:32:16 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

When you run the "PACS Database Configuration C# 32-bit" demo, it asks you to select a username and password. You need to use the same username and password with the "Query Window Level" demo. Open the file "index.html" in Notepad, and modify the following lines of codes to match your username and password:
+-----------+
var username = "Travis";
var password = "travis";
+-----------+

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#3 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 6:25:57 AM(UTC)

akira32  
akira32

Do you mean "PACS Database Configuration C# 32-bit" as "Run This First To Config 64-bit Demos"? I had run both "Run This First To Config 32-bit Demos" and "Run Web Viewer 32-bit Demo". I had change the username and password in the index.html as "Run This First To Config 32-bit Demos" defined. But I run the index.html, it still failed at the "User name or password is incorrect".

#4 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 5:27:25 PM(UTC)

akira32  
akira32

Sorry! I post duplicated posts. I will improve this.
Yes, I opening the HTML page directly using Windows explorer. I put the web to IIS, and then use IE 10 to open it successfully. Thank you!