Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 3:07:13 AM(UTC)
tanmay.mandal

Groups: Registered

Hello Guys,
we are using leadtools 17.5 trial version for creating bmp from pdf, we are using .net 4.0 and leadtools 17.5. for this Job we have used
Leadtools.dll,
Leadtools.pdf.dll,
Leadtools.PdfEngine.dll,
Leadtools.colorconversion.dll,
Leadtools.codecs.dll,
Leadtools.codecs.png.dll,
Leadtools.codecs.j2k.dll,
Leadtools.codecs.fax.dll,
Leadtools.codecs.cmp.dll,
Leadtools.codecs.bmp.dll.

our server is 64 bit server and i have make application pool run on .net 4.0 and allow 32 bit application ,

In IIS 7 i have hosted the site , but getting the error [see attached image for details], i have tried with all dlls but problem persist. even in default and classic both application pool , can you please help me to fix the issue , we have installed leadtools in server too.

Problem is this same application was running in our previous server , but when we switch on new server it is not working , i am missing any dll, i have checked all dll of leadtools in the bin folder are 32 bit.

Please help me to fix the issue ASAP.

thanks and regards
Tanmay Mandal

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 3:07:43 AM(UTC)
tanmay.mandal

Hello Guys,
we are using leadtools 17.5 trial version for creating bmp from pdf, we are using .net 4.0 and leadtools 17.5. for this Job we have used
Leadtools.dll,
Leadtools.pdf.dll,
Leadtools.PdfEngine.dll,
Leadtools.colorconversion.dll,
Leadtools.codecs.dll,
Leadtools.codecs.png.dll,
Leadtools.codecs.j2k.dll,
Leadtools.codecs.fax.dll,
Leadtools.codecs.cmp.dll,
Leadtools.codecs.bmp.dll.

our server is 64 bit server and i have make application pool run on .net 4.0 and allow 32 bit application ,

In IIS 7 i have hosted the site , but getting the error [see attached image for details], i have tried with all dlls but problem persist. even in default and classic both application pool , can you please help me to fix the issue , we have installed leadtools in server too.

Problem is this same application was running in our previous server , but when we switch on new server it is not working , i am missing any dll, i have checked all dll of leadtools in the bin folder are 32 bit.

Please help me to fix the issue ASAP.

thanks and regards
Tanmay Mandal

tanmay.mandal attached the following image(s):
Could not load file or assembly  Leadtools.Codecs.Bmp.dll  or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found..png

#3 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 10:40:04 PM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I sent you a reply regarding this issue in Ticket#2012122810000232 that you sent to support. If you want to follow up, please reply to the support ticket.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2013 4:54:06 AM(UTC)
tanmay.mandal

Hello Maen ,
thanks for reply, but problem remain :(

I am using 32 bit dll and also make application pool to run 32 bit , because i have other dlls of third party which are run on 32 bit .
i have tired with dlls from
C:\LEADTOOLS 17.5\Redist\DotNet4\Win32
and
C:\LEADTOOLS 17.5\Bin\Dotnet4\Win32

even i have tired with all codec dlls, then the error was leadtools.codec.abc.dll can not load dependency

even i have tired with all dlls, then it is showing same error for some barcode dll.

Please help me to fix the issue , actually i am a bit confuse on the issue because my code runs ok in our staging server which is also a 64 bit system .

I have to run this system in production server, and once we run successfully i can ask client for license of this version .

Please help me.

thanks and regards
Tanmay Mandal

#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2013 10:01:41 PM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

You are already discussing the same issue in Ticket# 2012122810000232 that you sent to support.
Please don't open more than one thread for the same issue. If you need to follow up, please reply to the support ticket.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2013 10:21:07 PM(UTC)
tanmay.mandal

Thank you,
issue resolved after i installed Microsoft Visual C++
2010 Redistributable Package (86).

thanks for help.