Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 9:05:25 PM(UTC)

kb7  
kb7

Groups: Registered

Hello,

I had tried the above code and i got success to rotate the image by the specified angle. But can you please tell me is there any undo command to get the original image back?

Thanks...

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 4:32:25 AM(UTC)

Ibrahim  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hello,
Our moderator split your post from the thread it was in, because this question is not directly related to the original one.

There are no ready functions in LEADTOOLS toolkit that support undo to a process done to the image. However, you can implement this in many ways. One way to do that, every time you rotate the image, you can take a copy of the image before modifying it.

You can take a copy for an image using RasterImage.Clone() method. For more information about this function, refer to our .NET help topic "Clone() Method".

Please try to implement it in your side. If you face problems with that, we will try to help you as possible.

Important note:
Every time you call RasterImage.Clone(), you are allocating a new copy of the image. If the image is large, using many Undo copies will take a lot of memory and can slow down your computer.