Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 2:56:32 AM(UTC)

Monsi1  
Monsi1

Groups: Registered

Hello!

My Application use the Function FastRotate (LeadTools 12.1) to rotate large B/W images.
What is the equivalent function in Leadtools 17.5 and in which edition is it included?

Thanks

Christoph

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 7:21:34 AM(UTC)

Ibrahim  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Christoph,
Fast rotation is implemented in different interfaces in LEADTOOLS v17.5.

However, there are no ActiveX objects in this version, so if you're using them, you might have to change the code in your project to use something else.

If you want to use the C DLL functions, the equivalent is L_RotateBitmapViewPerspective() function.

If you want to use the .NET Classes, the equivalent is RasterImage.RotateViewPerspective Method.

If you're using something else, please send me more details about your programming environment.

#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2012 1:05:46 AM(UTC)

Monsi1  
Monsi1

Hello,

thanks for reply!
My old application was coded with Visual Basic 6.0 and I want to recode it with C#.
The FastRotate-Function from LeadTools V12 only included in the Document Imaging Edititon.
My application is a Viewer for technical drawings in TIFF Group4 format. Printing, resize and save and watermark the images is also possible in my application.
For better screen display of large images (as Example 400dpi / 13242 x 18728 Pixel) my application use the Function BitonalScaling (BITONALSCALING_SCALETOGRAY).
I want to know witch edition of LeadTools V17.5 I have to buy to convert my Application to C# with the same funktions.

Thanks, Christoph Skladal

PS: please excuse my bad english

#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2012 5:13:40 AM(UTC)

Ibrahim  

Christoph,
It seems that the best SDK to purchase is LEADTOOLS Imaging Pro Developer Toolkit. For more information about the toolkit, please refer to the following page:
http://www.leadtools.com/sdk/imaging-pro.htm

If you don't have LEADTOOLS v17.5 SDK, you can download and try the free evaluation version of the main setup from our website.

#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2012 5:54:23 AM(UTC)

Monsi1  
Monsi1

Hello Ibrahim!

Thanks for quick response.
I have forgotten an important funktion for my application :-(
I'm using the Methode Combine to apply a kind of watermark to the images at printing or saving.
Is an equivalent Function aolso available in the Imaging PRO Toolkit?

Thanks a lot

Christoph Skladal

#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2012 12:13:06 AM(UTC)

Ibrahim  

Christoph,
You can use the CombineFastCommand class to combine image. This class is available in the Imaging Pro Toolkit. For more information about the CombineFastCommand class, please check "CombineFastCommand class" help topic in our .NET help files.

To get a compression between our products, please see the following page:
http://www.leadtools.com/sdk/product-comparison-chart.htm

If you face need any help with the watermark images, feel free to ask us.