Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2012 2:46:13 PM(UTC)

Justin  
Justin

Groups: Registered

Hello All,
First, sorry for the formatting. As the subject mentions, I'm using the DVD Authoring Module and running into an issue specifying the
still image (a .jpg file) to use for the title menu. The code works fine on my development machine but
not on deployment. I know this probably has something to do with a missing .dll but I am unable to isolate
which one it could be. I've followed all of the guidelines in the help section related to DVD Authoring,
used Process Explorer, Dependency Viewer, and VMMap to examine the libraries loaded by the executable
but cannot find the cause of this problem.

Another post at http://support.leadtools...rums/40657/ShowPost.aspx got me started down the
.dll hell path but now I'm not even sure if that is the issue any more.

Code snippet causing the problem (lifted pretty much right out of the DVD Authoring sample)

_ltmmConvertCtrl.SourceFile = @"C:\Temp\DefaultTitleMenu.jpg";
_ltmmConvertCtrl.StartConvert();

var stillImg = (ILTStlImgRd)_ltmmConvertCtrl.GetSubObject(ConvertObject.SourceFilter);
var currentDuration = _ltmmConvertCtrl.Duration;

if (currentDuration * 2 <= 1.0)
stillImg.Loop = (int)(1.0 / currentDuration + 0.5);

The error occurs when setting the SourceFile property to the specified existing image file name.

LeadTools Version: 17.5.0.21

Any help would be very appreciated.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2012 6:17:14 AM(UTC)

Ibrahim  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Justin,
I noticed that you don't have the latest setups of LEADTOOLS and LEADTOOLS Multimedia. Please try using the latest setups from our website.

It's recommended to uninstall (remove NOT repair) the old LEADTOOLS and LEADTOOLS Multimedia setups from your machine, reboot your machine and then install the latest setups.

If you no longer have the download instructions of our toolkit setups, send an email from a valid address to support@leadtools.com and include your toolkit serial number in that email (do NOT post it here).

If the problem persists after the reinstallation, send with your email to the support address a small sample project that shows the problem and the steps to reproduce it on our side. Also include a link to this forum post.