Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 12:26:27 AM(UTC)
bnvelarde

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I want to know if the image I input is possible. I believe the who made the software used leadtools and I want to create something like it.

anybody could help me how? Im just starting to learn how to print in vb.net 2010.

Thanks a lot

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 12:28:14 AM(UTC)
bnvelarde

here is the file.
bnvelarde attached the following image(s):
jpg.JPG

#3 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 6:35:25 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Please see the tutorial "Print a Real Image Size in Inches" in our .Net documentation. You can check the tutorial online by using the following link:
http://www.leadtools.com/help/leadtools/v175/dh/to/leadtools.topics~leadtools.topics.printarealimagesizeininches.html
note: this link is valid at time of posting this reply.

Also, you should be able to set the paper size and margins by using the System.Drawing.Printing.PrintDocument class' DefaultPageSettings.PaperSize and DefaultPageSettings.Margins properties.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#4 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 6:39:11 PM(UTC)
bnvelarde

Hi,

I tried the link you gave me, but it is not the thing I want. Referring to the image, I can set the page size, margins, landscape and portrait at the same the it views the preview. The white space in the image is the actual page size.

Is it possible to make a real time Print Preview?

thanks

#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2012 5:28:35 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

I am afraid that we don't have a ready print preview dialog similar to what you want.
However, you can create your own print preview dialog to control the paper size, margins, etc. And then pass the information from the dialog to the PrintDocument.DefaultPageSettings.PaperSize, PrintDocument.DefaultPageSettings.Margins, PrintDocument.DefaultPageSettings.Landscape and the other properties that you want to set.

To create such a dialog, you could draw our RasterImageViewer control on a WinForm and position it so that it represents the image to be printed.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan

#6 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2012 10:31:14 PM(UTC)
bnvelarde

Hello,

referring to the image above, i have an idea.

is it possible to make rasterviewer1 on top of rasterviewer2 where rasterviewer1 has whole in the middle so you can see the image in rasterviewer2?

if yes, how can i do that?

thank you

#7 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2012 2:44:08 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

This appears to be a new issue. If it is, please post this issue in a new thread and include full details about what you are trying to do.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan