Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2012 5:44:33 AM(UTC)
Armand23

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I would like to convert a raster image to a vector image.

I tryed those fonctions and i have a blank vector image in the output

L_VecLoadFile(SourceFileName, &LeadVector,NULL,NULL);

L_VecSaveFile(SourceSVG,&LeadVector,FILE_SVG,NULL);

Thanks for your help
Best regards

Armand

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2012 7:09:40 AM(UTC)

Daoud  
Daoud

If you mean "vectorizing" individual objects in the original bitmap image, we don't have such a feature.

However, you can load a bitmap image and embed it as a Raster object in a vector file. You can do this using our main vector demo by creating a new vector drawing and then insert a Raster object or our vector overlay demo. Please note that not all vector formats support saving Raster objects, so you will have to save the file in a format that supports Raster objects.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2012 12:33:05 AM(UTC)
Armand23

I talked with your support and they said me it's not possible to do what i wanted.

So i want now to draw shapes on the vectorial image like in the exemple in the attachment.

I don't find how to do in the vector overlay demo ... Could you give me the way or an exemple project ?

Thanks

Armand Rollet
File Attachment(s):
CDLL_v175_RectOnImage.zip (1,189kb) downloaded 40 time(s).

#4 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 5:16:09 AM(UTC)

Ibrahim  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Armand,
The project that you sent draws rectangle on raster image (not vector) so that the rectangle becomes part of the image pixels.

If you want to draw vector objects (such as VECTOR_RECTANGLE or VECTOR_RASTER) on your vector images, you can use L_VecAddObject function to add object to a vector layer after loading the vector image. For a sample code, please see the help topic "L_VecAddObject" in LEADTOOLS Vector C DLL help file.