Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2012 1:18:18 AM(UTC)
bnvelarde

Groups: Registered

Hi,

Is there anyway I could control MultiscaleEnhancementCommand using Scrollbar??

thanks

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2012 6:49:37 AM(UTC)

mohamed  
mohamed

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

MultiscaleEnhancementCommand is processor-intensive unless the image is very small. It is better to run the command when the scrollbar is released. Don't run the command while scrolling or it will be unresponsive.
Also, since the command changes the image, you might have to store a temporary copy at the beginning to restore it whenever the user wants to change the scroll location.
Mohamed Abedallah
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2012 10:55:46 PM(UTC)
bnvelarde

Hi,

Thanks for that :)
what is LTKRN10N.dll? I believe its Leadtools, but what components are in it? Is it the whole package of Leadtools Version. I saw it an folder of an exe. software my boss assigned me to do.

Thanks a lot

#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2012 6:08:06 AM(UTC)

Daoud  
Daoud

Bnvelarde,
LTKRN in all versions of LEADTOOLS is the Kernel of the toolkit for CDLL/API and C++ (and some other interfaces such as Main OCX and old VCL controls). It contains the basic functions and structures. Without it, you can't use almost all of LEADTOOLS functions and features.

This file is the Kernel for LEADTOOLS v10.

Since your other questions are about newer versions of the toolkit and a totally different interface (.NET), I don't think you will need the old toolkit for your new project (such as with the MultiscaleEnhancementCommand class).

In general, you must NOT mix 2 versions of the toolkit in the same EXE project.

#5 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:34:44 PM(UTC)
bnvelarde

Hi,

I really can't move on to my work in the MultiscaleEchancementCommand. I don't know how to operate it with the scrollbar. My boss is demanding for this one.

I tried this code:

Private Sub hsLine_Scroll(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.ScrollEventArgs) Handles hsLine.Scroll
Dim cmd As MultiscaleEnhancementCommand = New MultiscaleEnhancementCommand()
cmd.Contrast = 0
cmd.EdgeCoefficient = hsLine.Value - 100
cmd.EdgeLevels = -1
cmd.Flags = MultiscaleEnhancementCommandFlags.EdgeEnhancement
cmd.LatitudeCoefficient = -1
cmd.LatitudeLevels = -1
cmd.Type = MultiscaleEnhancementCommandType.Gaussian
cmd.Run(_rasterImage.Image)
End Sub

and other possible way I could think but I only end up in an error...

#6 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2012 3:54:39 AM(UTC)

mohamed  
mohamed

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

As I told you, MultiscaleEnhancementCommand is processor-intensive. In your code, you are applying the command directly when the scrolling event is triggered. It's not recommended to run the command while scrolling because it will be unresponsive. You can call the MultiscaleEnhancementCommand when clicking a button on the dialog (you can change the name of the button to "Apply"), so that the user can click the button after scrolling the scrollbar.
Mohamed Abedallah
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo