Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2012 9:25:11 PM(UTC)

ischoi  
ischoi

Groups: Registered

Hi, Dear.

I'm using Document Imaging v13 CLASS, API.

I have a question.

I want to change a ANNOBJECT_TEXT annotation's background color.

When I call L_AnnSetBackColor API, It is changed only text area.

First, I want to change all RECT area.

Second, I want to change TEXT alignment.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2012 5:23:07 AM(UTC)

Ibrahim  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hello,
In the latest version of LEADTOOLS, which is 17.5, the background color fills the entire text box rectangle area. This version also has the option to specify left, center or right alignment for text.

However, version 13 did not have either of these features. That version went out of production a long time ago, so we can no longer submit feature requests for it.
If you want to implement your own workaround, you could create a rectangle Annotation object and place it exactly below the text object. You can then fill the rectangle with sold opaque background color. You can also use the same approach to control where to place the text object inside the background rectangle.
Please note that these solutions are not easy to implement and you will have to write the code to control the locations of the 2 objects, so it is most likely a better idea to use v17.5.

If you don't have v17.5, please download the free evaluation edition from our site and try it before you consider upgrading.