Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:55:35 PM(UTC)

kb7  
kb7

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I am trying to receive images using your DicomServerDemo. But after receiving few images it somewhere gets stucked after showing "Associate-Request " in the log and after that stopped recieving by showing again and again in the log "Connection Rejected. IP already connected. "

Can you please tell me why it gets stuck after showing "Associate-Request" and not receive images?

If i will comment the code of "Connection Rejected. Ip already connected" then is there any problem.?

Is it recommended to CloseClient() to abort the connection?

What about the image that is missed due to Closing connection?

Thanks

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2012 10:32:34 AM(UTC)

Travis  
Travis

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

We have several different DICOM Server Demos.  Can you provide the exact path to the EXE you're testing with?

If you're using one of our DICOM Client Demos, can you also provide the exact path to the EXE you're testing with?

If you're not using one of our client demos, can you please try using one of our client demos with the Server just to ensure that it is working on your machine.  If not, we know the issue lies with the DICOM Server Demo.  If it does work, then we know the issue lies between the client you're using and our DICOM Server Demo.

Also can you tell you me if the Client and Server demos are on the same Domain?  On the same network?  Is there just one network card in each computer?  What operating system(s) are each of the demos running on?  (If Vista, please specify Vista - Ultimate, Vista - Home, etc)
Travis Montgomery
Senior Sales Engineer
LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2012 6:15:25 PM(UTC)

kb7  
kb7

Hi,

Thanks for the reply...

The path for the DICOMSERVERDEMO is C:\Program Files\LEAD Technologies\LEADTOOLS 17\Examples\DotNet\CS\DicomServerDemo.
 I am using a DR workstation as a client to send images to this server.
Also i tried sending with C:\Program Files\LEAD Technologies\LEADTOOLS 17\Examples\DotNet\CS\DicomStoreDemo on DICOMSERVERDEMO. But again case is same.

Yes client and server are on the same domain and on the same network.

Both are using Window XP OS.

But our DR workstation is using two network cards. Can you please tell me what is the problem with two network cards?

And also please help me to solve this problem. It is too urgent.

Thanks

#4 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2012 10:38:13 AM(UTC)

Travis  
Travis

After reviewing this demo I have found there are parts that are somewhat restrictive and may not easily allow connections from computers containing multiple network cards.

Most client software will use the network card that gets them to the server in the fastest possible time, so the IPAddress the client is coming from may change.  Our server demo was using the IPAddress to validate the client.  This is not a flaw in the demo, but just how the demo was designed. 

I have removed the restriction so that only the client's AETitle is used for validation and have attached the EXE to this forum post. 

Drop this EXE in your LEADTOOLS 17.5\Bin\DotNet\Win32 directory and run it from there. 

Add your client's AETitle and instead of specifying an IPAddress, specify a host name (the name of the computer the client is running on). 

Also, be sure to double check the name of the PC to avoid any white hairs from appearing :-)

You should be able to perform a CFind and CMove.  I have tried this on my machine and on a test machine, having the server run on each.  I was able to connect to it in both directions by only specifying the host name. 

Let me know if this resolves the issue for you and I will see about committing this code for this demo.
File Attachment(s):
CSDicomServerDemo.zip (71kb) downloaded 33 time(s).
Travis Montgomery
Senior Sales Engineer
LEAD Logo

#5 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2012 5:31:13 PM(UTC)

kb7  
kb7

Hi,

Thanks for the support but the EXE provided by you is not running. I am using Leadtools v.17.
Can you please tell me the details of restricted code so that i can try it here only or you please send the EXE again for v17.

Thanks..

#6 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2012 5:04:47 AM(UTC)

Travis  
Travis

Here is the EXE for version 17.0. 

Let me know if this works and then I'll send the changes I made.
File Attachment(s):
CSDicomServerDemo.zip (68kb) downloaded 32 time(s).
Travis Montgomery
Senior Sales Engineer
LEAD Logo

#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2012 8:19:49 PM(UTC)

kb7  
kb7

Hi,

I tested it properly with DR workstation, it is working fine without any miss of images or without showing Connection rejected....
Can you please send me the details of restricted code or the changes you made? Please send it as soon as possible as it is very urgent.

Thanks

#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2012 4:09:47 AM(UTC)

Travis  
Travis

That is great to hear! 

I have attached the modified project.  Place the DicomServerDemo project in your LEADTOOLS 17\Examples\Dotnet\CS directory.

Place the files in the DicomCommon in the LEADTOOLS 17\Examples\Dotnet\CS\DicomCommon directory and SCU directory.

This should update everything. 

If you have any issues, please let me know.
File Attachment(s):
Simplified DicomServerDemo.zip (355kb) downloaded 31 time(s).
Travis Montgomery
Senior Sales Engineer
LEAD Logo

#9 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 7:05:24 PM(UTC)

kb7  
kb7

Thanks a lot...

But still testing is going on. I'll post again if i'll get any problem. Please do favour in future.

#10 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2012 6:45:32 PM(UTC)

kb7  
kb7

"Add your client's AETitle and instead of
specifying an IPAddress, specify a host name (the name of the computer the client is running on). "
For this you mean while creating user instead of giving IPAddress we have to give computer name as shown in figure.

kb7 attached the following image(s):
Client.JPG

#11 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2012 4:09:07 AM(UTC)

Travis  
Travis

Yes, correct
Travis Montgomery
Senior Sales Engineer
LEAD Logo