Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2012 4:18:12 AM(UTC)
shrikantc

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I am using leadtools 'play ctrl' to play videos/DCM files with Video Callback Filter 2.0. I have the requirement of play video in forward and backword direction. So I am buffering all the frames(as RasterImage) using the data from 'LeadCallBackPlay ReceiveProc' method. Once it is buffered I am using buffered images to play video in any direction using RasterImageViewer(to show images/frames). But not able to buffer the DCM file having more than 4000 frames. It is getting error for 'Memory', as it is taking too much memory to buffer 4000 frames or more.

Is there any way to use playctrl to play video in backword direction and also with good speed(same as forward direction)?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2012 5:44:45 AM(UTC)

Carlos_LEAD  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

shrikantc,

There is no way to do this with the PlayCtrl out of the box. The approach you're taking is probably the best solution. However, it seems that your buffer size is just too large for your machine's memory. You could, perhaps, try swapping the frames to disk or creating a circular buffer, however I can make no guarantees about either approach.

Thanks,
-Carlos

#3 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2012 9:19:53 PM(UTC)
shrikantc

Groups: Registered

Thanks.

I have downloaded the Leadtools Multimedia 17.5 Evaluation version and used player demo application (Path : Examples\Ltmm\Dotnet\CS\Player) to run the DICOM file with LEAD CallBack Filter. Now the evaluation version is expired. 
We already have the leadtools license of LEAD_VIDEO_CALLBACK_FILTER and also LTMM_SERIAL_NUMBER. I used this serial keys to unlock the filter. Also, unlocked RasterSupportType.Medical and RasterSupportType.MedicalNet using available license keys. But when i am assigning sourcefile to playctrl it showing error message as 'The evaluation version has expired. Please call leadtools to obtain the release version of filter'.
How to remove this error or is their any other license required to run this demo?

#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2012 4:45:14 AM(UTC)

Carlos_LEAD  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

shrikantc,
It sounds like there are a couple of issues here. First, you cannot use your serial number to unlock filters. For this you need the correct license and unlock keys for the filters you are trying to use (provided by our Sales Department upon licensing). It also sounds like you are in need of a license for the Multimedia DICOM filter. To help you figure out what you've already unlocked (as well as what else you need) there is a tool you can download posted here: http://support.leadtools...rums/38423/ShowPost.aspx

You may also want to look over the documentation on how to properly unlock features as well. The "RasterSupport.Unlock" methods are no longer used for unlocking features in the LEADTOOLS 17.5 Imaging SDK. You'll want to use the SetLicense method:
http://www.leadtools.com/help/leadtools/v175/dh/L/Leadtools~Leadtools.RasterSupport~SetLicense.html

For help on unlocking features and filters in the Multimedia toolkit:
http://www.leadtools.com/help/leadtools/v175/dh/multimedia/mm/leadtools.multimedia~leadtools.multimedia.common.multimediasupport~unlockmodule.html

Finally I would recommend contacting our sales department at Sales@Leadtools.com. They will be able to help you figure out what licensing you need as well as provide you with the necessary unlock information.

Thanks,
Carlos