Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2011 9:56:10 PM(UTC)
amittare

Groups: Registered

Thanks Danny,
But this method is either creating the image opaque or fully transparent. I am using .net 3.5 sp1 with winforms. Am I missing something.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2011 5:04:46 AM(UTC)

Danny H  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Can you please send a sample project and the sample image recreating this to support@leadtools.com. I mainly need to see the image, but I want to verify your logic is correct as well.

Be sure to mention this posting in your email.

Thanks,

#3 Posted : Monday, November 21, 2011 9:50:42 PM(UTC)
amittare

Groups: Registered

Hi Danny,
Sending you a sample solution as zip attachment(DisplayPartiallyTransparent). Here I am using a Gif image which was made from psd which and two layers Red and transparent. I made the Red layer 50% opaque and mereged to created this gif.(Red box 3px.gif). When i uncomment this line of code
fixPoint.Picture.TransparentMode = AnnPictureTransparentMode.TopLeftPixel;. The whole picture disapears from the rasterimage viewer. I want it to be 50% transparent. Please help
Thanks
Amit

#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2011 6:37:40 AM(UTC)

Danny H  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

It appears what you're looking for is more along the lines of alpha blending the full image. I have created an example and posted it in this forum.

This is not something our base AnnImageObject is capable of so the demo implements a custom annotation for this feature.

http://support.leadtools.com/SupportPortal/CS/forums/39942/ShowPost.aspx