Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2011 6:47:58 AM(UTC)

alexfr8  
alexfr8

Groups: Registered

Hi, I have used  the example of the QueryRetrieve Documentation to develop a Visual Basic.Net Class to get a file from pacs.

But I don't know how to get a file or DicomDataSet, it's very important for my develop becouse I need to manipulate the .dcm file.

I'm using the 17.5 trial version, and the QueryRetrieveScu class.

This is a snippet.

Dim retrieveInstance As QueryRetrieveScu = New QueryRetrieveScu()

... [SCP LOAD, Handler adding]

retrieveInstance.Move(scp, "AEmiDicom", studyInstanceUID, serieInstanceUID, SOPInstanceUID)

...[Hot to get a DicomDataSet?]

Thanks a lot.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 8, 2011 11:21:25 AM(UTC)

Travis  
Travis

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

We ship a fully functional demo that shows you how to query and retrieve the dataset from a PACS.  You can find the source code to this demo in this directory once you install our tool kit:

LEAD Technologies\LEADTOOLS 17.5\Examples\PACSFramework\CS\DicomHighlevelClientDemo

Travis Montgomery
Senior Sales Engineer
LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 8, 2011 9:37:02 PM(UTC)

alexfr8  
alexfr8

Hi, Travis

I have seen that example but I can't extrapole the DicomDataSet getting over the Pacs.

In the example you can obtain the tags data from a DataSet, but I can't find the secuence to get de DicomDataSet. I'm confuse about it, I'm newbi with Dicom and LeadTools.

I can't understand what happens when you call de QueryRetrieveScu.Move instrucction. It get a dataSet to the aetitle, a dicom file, where is the data stored temporaly to get the tags data?

Thanks

#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2011 11:26:49 AM(UTC)

Travis  
Travis

If you look in the help file for the toolkit [found here: \LEAD Technologies\LEADTOOLS 17.5\Shortcuts\.NET Class Libraries\.NET Framework\LEADTOOLS Help ] and look at the sample for the function Move (you can also see this in our online help here: http://www.leadtools.com...cu.QueryRetrieveScu~Move(DicomScp,String,String).html) you'll see we are handling 3 events.  The "Moved" event gives you the reference to the Dataset that has been moved. 
Travis Montgomery
Senior Sales Engineer
LEAD Logo

#5 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2011 1:14:05 AM(UTC)

alexfr8  
alexfr8

I saw this documentation page, thanks for remenber it. I have use de example class exposed to develop my own class to retrieve files.

I implemented the three events only to write in console information about like the example does.

In runtime only the before an after events are triggered, the move event is nerver executed. But the after event is writing this in my console

After CMove

1 Completed

0 Failed

0 Warning

My pacs server and mi aetitle is the same machine, I load de scp with my pacs information and mi destination aetitle is registered in the Pacs. The Pacs log inform about a conection, send data, and set the Success information to end the transaction.

Why couldn't be triggered the move event in mi project.

Thanks again.

#6 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:34:42 AM(UTC)

Travis  
Travis

It sounds as though the Study or Series Instance UID was not found in the PACS.

I have created a simple example that moves from our sample server which installs with the tool kit.

It uses the StudyInstanceUID for Image2.dcm that we ship with the tool kit in your C:\Users\Public\Documents\LEADTOOLS Images folder. 

Simply run the application and press the Move menu item.  You should then see Success show up in the status bar and the patient's name appear in the list. 

If you do not have our sample servers setup, please follow the instructions in this video prior to running the attached sample:
http://www.leadtools.com/sdk/medical/workstation_videos/Medical_Workstation_Installer/default.htm
File Attachment(s):
NET - V175 - CMove.zip (15kb) downloaded 45 time(s).
Travis Montgomery
Senior Sales Engineer
LEAD Logo

#7 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2011 1:14:07 AM(UTC)

alexfr8  
alexfr8

Thanks so much for the example.

At this point I see that my class and your retrieve method are similar, but the cliente configuration (ip, aetitle and port) is not defined in the example class.

Another problem that we had was my local configuration.

How my machine is running the pacs and the client, we need to enable to ports, one for the pacs and the other for the client.

I loaded the scp obtject with pacs information and scu with client information, and it works fine (registering mi client aetitle in the pacs with another port).

The problem is solved,

Again thanks a lot for everything.