Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 12:30:54 AM(UTC)
kiranvidhate

Groups: Registered

Hi,

After deploying the application, I am getting an error as “LTMM Error: No combination of filters could be found to render the stream” when playing video having MOV format which uses H.264 decoders.

Can you please suggest how can I programmatically apply H.264 decoders for MOV video files.

Thanks.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 4:42:54 AM(UTC)

Danny H  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

You can use the following to set the decoder to use H264 programmatically.

_playCtrl.SetPreferredFilter( PreferredFilter.H264Decompressor , Constants.PreferredFilters.H264Decompressor
)\;
_playCtrl.SourceFile = _targetFile\;
_playCtrl.Run( )\;

Here is a link to the PlayCtrl.SetPreferredFilter method documentation.

http://www.leadtools.com/help/leadtools/v17/DH/Multimedia/MM/Leadtools.Multimedia~Leadtools.Multimedia.PlayCtrl~SetPreferredFilter.html

Also, most MOV files are ISO so require the ISO demux. You can be sure by playing the file in GraphEdit on the dev box to see what filters are used, or you can use the media info demo.

#3 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2011 3:23:11 AM(UTC)
kiranvidhate

Thank you for all your prompt replies. It has been helpful at the code level.

But I would still need some more help from you.

After a lot of trials too, I am failing to understand the exact DLL for H.264 which needs to be bundled along with my final setup package. Only if this component/DLL is added to my setup file, then the target machine that has no trace of LeadTools would be able to play the video (.MOV files with H.264 decoder) using leadtools. I would really appreciate if you could pass this information to me.
I have gone through the technical documentation as well, but have not been able to locate this specific component that I need to bundle.

For your information, I have been able to bundle LeadTools dynamic rate controller filter and text over lay filter DLLs and successfully package these with the Installer setup. When this setup is run on a machine that has no traces of LeadTools, the AVI file plays successfully and the filters also work proper.
The only glitch is with the .MOV files now, and this is because the DLL for H.264 is not installed when the Installer setup is run on the target machine. The error that I face is "LTMM Error: No combination of filters could be found to render the stream"

Thank you.

#4 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2011 8:04:26 AM(UTC)

Danny H  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Kiran,

You can find the list of required dlls for each filter at this link.

http://www.leadtools.com/help/leadtools/v17/DH/Multimedia/Topics/Leadtools.Topics.Multimedia~Leadtools.Topics.Multimedia.FilesToBeIncludedWithYourApplication.html

For the H264 Decoder you will need:
32-bit-------------------
LDecH2643.DLL
DSKernel2.DLL

64-bit-------------------
LDecH2643x.DLL
DSKernel2x.DLL

Don't forget these need to be registered since they are COM objects. Register the DSKernel before registering anything else.

#5 Posted : Sunday, April 3, 2011 10:57:29 PM(UTC)
kiranvidhate

Hi Danny,

Its working fine now.

Thanks.