Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2011 7:57:14 PM(UTC)
shiguang

Groups: Registered

Hi,
I want to develop a hanging protocol program by leadtools17,but i cann't find an example or any useful function in the help document.Who could give some suggestion and information.
Thanks !

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:38:06 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

The classes, modules and tags related to hanging protocols in DICOM are defined in our toolkit. To know how DICOM deals with hanging protocols, please refer to the DICOM specification documents.
If you try to perform a certain task and can't do so using our toolkit, please tell me what you tried to do, which LEADTOOLS programming interface (.NET classes, DLL API, C++ Classes, etc.) you are using and how exactly you tried to do it.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:05:29 PM(UTC)
shiguang

Thanks for your reply.
I am a graduate student,and I have studied the DICOM specification documents about HANGING PROTOCOL.Now I want to learn some Specific Examples or Demos about it.I also try to search some DLL API functions from the help document.

#4 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2011 5:02:27 AM(UTC)

Javed  
Javed

You can use our Medical Viewer Control for screen layout and image display. It supports window leveling to cine, stacking to MPR display. As for encoding the DICOM Hanging Protocol and Structured Display objects, our SDK already has IODs internally defined for you to encode and extract information from such object. It is up to design how your application will allow user to define the hanging protocol (i.e. selection criteria and layouts).
Good luck with your project.

#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 1:59:16 PM(UTC)
BonzoFestoon

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

We are adding DICOM Hanging Protocol to LEADTOOLS very soon!

The this blog post for more information:
DICOM Hanging Protocol and More Coming in Q1 2017

Follow us on Twitter to know when we release Hanging Protocol or contact support@LEADTOOLS.com to be added to the list of users requesting this feature.
Gabriel Smith
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo

#6 Posted : Thursday, March 2, 2017 7:32:04 AM(UTC)
BonzoFestoon

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

LEADTOOLS now has support for DICOM Hanging Protocol.

For more information, visit https://www.leadtools.com/sdk/medical/dicom-hanging-protocol
Gabriel Smith
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo