Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 3:30:16 AM(UTC)
sivakrishna

Groups: Registered

hi,
i am newly work with these leadtools.

tel me about how to compress jpeg2000 images and views
please send me with example programme in c#
i am using v17

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:41:42 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I am not sure I fully understand your question. Do you want to load JPEG2000 files using our toolkit? Or you want to save input file formats to JPEG2000 file format using LEADTOOLS?
In any case, loading them only needs calling one of our RasterCodecs.Load() functions, and saving a compressed JPEG2000 file only requires you to call RasterCodecs.Save().

About viewing the JPEG2000 files, do you mean you want to load these files into LEADTOOLS RasterImageViewer control?

You can check our OpenSaveDemo C# demo shipped with the toolkit for an easy code sample.

#3 Posted : Saturday, January 29, 2011 12:39:50 AM(UTC)
sivakrishna

thank you sir
but I did not get result, I do in two ways

case 1:while i run the program in windows application using following code i got "RasterException was unhandled" and "j2k codec is needed to use this feature" and I installed j2k-Codec also but when add this .dll files i got an error

string SinglePageFileName = @"D:\jayaram\images\JPEG2000\image1.jp2";

//Leadtools.Codecs.RasterCodecs.Startup();

Leadtools.Codecs.RasterCodecs codecs = new Leadtools.Codecs.RasterCodecs();

Leadtools.RasterImage image = codecs.Load(SinglePageFileName, 0, Leadtools.Codecs.CodecsLoadByteOrder.Bgr, 1, 1);

codecs.Save(image, @"D:\jayaram\images\destfile\Test.bmp", Leadtools.RasterImageFormat.Bmp, 24, 1, 1, 1, Leadtools.Codecs.CodecsSavePageMode.Overwrite);

image.Dispose();
codecs.Dispose();

//Leadtools.Codecs.RasterCodecs.Shutdown();

case 2:while i run the program in Console application using following code i got "FileLoadException was unhandled" "Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v2.0.50727' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information".

after I got this error in the configuration file " C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\DevServer\10.0\WebDev.WebServer40.exe.config" i whave written like

But after configure I did not get the result
In this case I wrote the code in following two ways

1)string SinglePageFileName = @"D:\jayaram\images\JPEG2000\image1.jp2";

//Leadtools.Codecs.RasterCodecs.Startup();

Leadtools.Codecs.RasterCodecs codecs = new Leadtools.Codecs.RasterCodecs();

Leadtools.RasterImage image = codecs.Load(SinglePageFileName, 0, Leadtools.Codecs.CodecsLoadByteOrder.Bgr, 1, 1);

codecs.Save(image, @"D:\jayaram\images\destfile\Test.bmp", Leadtools.RasterImageFormat.Bmp, 24, 1, 1, 1, Leadtools.Codecs.CodecsSavePageMode.Overwrite);

image.Dispose();
codecs.Dispose();
Console.WriteLine("welcome");

//Leadtools.Codecs.RasterCodecs.Shutdown();
}

2)

RasterCodecs codecs = new RasterCodecs();
RasterImage currentImage = codecs.Load("~\\D:\\jayaram\\images\\300px-JPEG_JFIF_and_2000_Comparison.png");

codecs.Options.Jpeg.Save.QualityFactor = 125;

codecs.Save(currentImage, "~\\D:\\jayaram\\images\\JPEG2000\\IMAGE1_255.j2k", RasterImageFormat.TifCmp, 8);

I think you have understood my problem wt wil i do

#4 Posted : Sunday, January 30, 2011 6:49:54 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

You are already posting similar questions using a different user name. Please do not do this because it affects our support service negatively.

Also, please do not post multiple questions in the same thread. When the problems are different, you should open new a thread for each problem.

I will continue with your here about the first case. The most common reason for getting "codec is needed to use this feature" is a missing DLL file which is required to load specific image format. For example, if you to load J2K image file, you need to add reference or deploy the Leadtools.Codecs.J2k.dll file. And include it in your application EXE folder.
Please refer to the help topic "Files to be Included with Your Application" to know what DLLs you need to add to your application.

If you are using our LEADTOOLS 64-bit DLLs, you MUST use the 64-bit codec DLLs with the same version of LEADTOOLS.

#5 Posted : Sunday, January 30, 2011 6:37:13 PM(UTC)
sivakrishna

ok thank you sir
I got an answer