Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 17, 2010 5:58:08 AM(UTC)
xjgs_xhj

Groups: Registered

After recognize a ocrPage,how to save it to steam?I want to restore everything (like zones/RecognizeText) in the ocrPage later.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 3:51:16 AM(UTC)

Basel  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Which LEADTOOLS version (14, 15, 16, etc.) and programming interface (Main OCX, .NET classes, DLL API, C++ Classes, etc.) are you using?

If you are using .NET, you can save the zones to a stream using IOcrPage.SaveZones(Stream) Method and recognized text using  IOcrDocument.Save(Stream,DocumentFormat,OcrProgressCallback) Method.

The help topics for the above methods are available in our .NET help file.

If you need more information, please let me know what are the other things you want to save.

#3 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 5:08:03 AM(UTC)
xjgs_xhj

I'm using v17 and .net programming interface.

I did a lots on a IOcrPage but not finish my work.I just want to restore everything(not zones only) then I can continue immediately.

#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 5:43:01 AM(UTC)

Basel  

Please define "everything" exactly.
You already managed to save zones. What other things did you try to save but failed? Please give me full details about the feature you need.

#5 Posted : Saturday, October 23, 2010 3:24:59 PM(UTC)
xjgs_xhj

My qustion is just like that:
I get ocrPageCharacters from the page after recognizing it.I save all zones/image/ocrPageCharacters of this page and restore them later.Do I need to recognize it again in order to get information about ocrPageCharacters(Bounds/CellIndex/Position?

#6 Posted : Sunday, October 24, 2010 5:12:13 AM(UTC)

Basel  

If you want to save the recognized words or characters along with all their properties, you can do that, but there is no LEADTOOLS function to save all these values together. This means you will have to write your own code to save them and load them at a later time.

#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 22, 2010 1:34:53 PM(UTC)

Kousay  
Kousay

Or you can use IOcrDocument.SaveXml. This method and its overloads will save to a disk file or stream (or returns an XML string) the data you need.
Depending on the options passed, each element will contain data for page number, size and resolution. Zone location, type, modules. Character or Word info, confidence, etc.

Check out the online help of OcrXmlOutputOptions below for more info and a link to an example:
http://www.leadtools.com/help/leadtools/v17/dh/FO/Leadtools.Forms.Ocr~Leadtools.Forms.Ocr.OcrXmlOutputOptions.html