Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 5:19:20 PM(UTC)
TrueGeek

Groups: Registered

The sales chat thingy told me there was example code for this exact scenario but I don't see it. I need to download still photos and video files from cameras attached to a computer.

I connected a device (an iPhone) with both photo files and video files but the demo app (CSwiademo_original.exe) only sees the still photo files. The video files are completely ignored.

Is there anyway that I can transfer both still photos and video files using either WIA or WPD?

My APP is a C# WPF (3.5) app targeting XP, Vista, and 7. The devices will be still cameras and mobile phones.

Can anyone point me towards some sample code? The CSwiademo doesn't do it, but it'd be nice to see that code anyway. Where can I find that?

Thanks.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:00:40 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Our WIA scanning functions only work with still images and do not work with video files.
Regarding the source code of the WIA demo, you can find it in the following directory:
[LEADTOOLS 16.5 Install folder]\Examples\DotNet\CS\WiaDemo

#3 Posted : Monday, August 23, 2010 11:32:08 AM(UTC)
TrueGeek

Groups: Registered

Just to follow up on this thread for anyone that may search for it.

Video file transfer (for existing video files already on the device) is now supported through Wia in v17.

I really appreciate you guys adding that in.