Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 17, 2010 7:25:25 PM(UTC)
rockwell14

Groups: Registered

Someone please help me!

I have annotations in a tiff file using a red color. However, when I use the AnnRealize method, the rectangles are burned in black. Is this really its usual behavior?

I want to preserve the annotations' color when I burn them into the image. Is there a way to do this?

I would really appreciate your response! Thanks!

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 3:43:20 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

If you're loading a 1-bit (Black and White) image and you save it as 1-bit, the realized object will become totally black. If you want to realize the object and keep its color, save the image as 24-bit colored image.

#3 Posted : Friday, March 19, 2010 1:11:32 AM(UTC)
rockwell14

Groups: Registered

Thank you so much! Saving the image into 24-bit before realizing the objects retained the borderlines of the rectangle annotations.

However, I have another question. I have annotations with a yellow background color. When I realize the objects, the part inside the annotations are "erased" or blank. What should I do?

Thanks and hoping for your reply again. [:)]

#4 Posted : Sunday, March 21, 2010 6:56:53 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Please send me the following details:
1. Which LEADTOOLS version (15, 16, etc.) and programming interface (Main OCX, .NET classes, DLL API, C++ Classes, etc.) are you using?
2. Open our main annotations demo shipped with the toolkit and draw objects with a similar background color. After that, save the annotations to disk and put the file or files that contain the image and objects in a ZIP or RAR file and send them to me.