Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2010 9:09:04 PM(UTC)

Xzturui  
Xzturui

Groups: Registered

Hi, I'm using Imaging pro 16.5 and Delphi(use CDll), i want to Converts a Image(rgb,Jpg,24bits) from sRGB space(Embedded) to AdobeRGB space,I use L_LoadBitmap to Load the image , get a value Pbitmap (type:pBITMAPHANDLE ), now Pbitmap.BytesPerLine=4728 , Clearly its a aligned by 4 bytes, so i call L_ClrConvertToBitmap(ClrHandle,pBitmap.pData,@pBitmap,sizeof(BITMAPHANDLE),pBitmap.Width,pBitmap.Height,4,4) , but the Results image is error, i try to call L_ClrConvertToBitmap(ClrHandle,pBitmap.pData,@pBitmap,sizeof(BITMAPHANDLE),pBitmap.Width,pBitmap.Height,0,3) , oh,the Results image is very well .
why ???

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2010 7:46:56 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Our BITMAPHANDLE structure only works with LEAD bitmaps in memory, which can be only RGB or special cases of RGB (such as grayscale).
It does not support other color spaces.
The color conversion module only works with pixel buffers. Please check the C DLL demo for this module to see how you can work with these buffers.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2010 6:16:28 PM(UTC)

Xzturui  
Xzturui

Groups: Registered

A image file,such as "a.jpg" , is RGB(24bits) format and Embedded in a sRGB ICC , now , i want to Converts this image's color space to AdobeRGB(AdobeRGB1998.icc) , please tell me how to do this with LEAD TOOLS( imaging pro 16.5 Cdll API)?

#4 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 4:35:14 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

You will need to read the pixel data (using L_LoadBitmap) and the input profile (using L_LoadICCProfile) from the input image.
Then load the output profile using the L_FillICCProfileFromICCFile function and perform conversion with the USE_CUSTOM_ICC method.
Please refer to the "Conversion Given an ICM Profile" and "CONVERSION_PARAMS" help topics in our Color Conversion help fi