Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2009 9:23:54 PM(UTC)

k3nn  
k3nn

Groups: Registered

hi, i've just seen this error late in development. I'm using V16 WPF and my own custom code for changing visibility of multiple annotations in a bitmapimageviewer. what i mean with changing visibility is: the left side of the application contains several individual image files contained in a list. when selecting different left side items, the bitmapimageviewr changes image based on the currently selected left side item. my custom annotation code handles the visibility (visible or collapsed) of all annotations in the bitmapimageviewer which depends on the left side selected item. I have no problem with annotations thus far. But a problem do arise when the annotations (all annnoteobjects) are overlapping. in design mode, only 1 annotation is visible but if there is a hidden (collapsed) annotation that was created after the visible one was created, it would seem that the hidden annotation gets to be selected when I click on their overlapping part.

since this is in design mode, I have no idea how i can intercept the click event and maybe select the appropriate "visible" annotation, instead of the automated one selecting what it sees as the newly created annotation as on top.

thanks

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2009 5:47:02 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Can you provide me with more details regarding this issue? More specifically:
1) Does issue happen with the pre-built demos that ship with our toolkit?
2) If yes, what are the exact steps to reproduce this issue using our pre-built demos?
3) If not, can you create a small sample project (not your full application) and send it to me in a ZIP or RAR file?
If you want to attach a file in the forums, do not use the 'Preview' option.

You can either attach the sample file here or send it to support@leadtools.com and mention this post.

#3 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2009 3:36:50 AM(UTC)

k3nn  
k3nn

Hi I already sent sample project to support@leadtools.com. attaching a 5MB file doesn't seem to be working in the posting. hope you can take a look at it thanks.

#4 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2009 4:55:10 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I have received your email and replied to you in ticket # 2009122110000082 in which I sent you the attached project that uses a different approach.
I have used the AnnCodecs.Save and AnnCodecs.Load to show/hide the annotations of the other (non-selected) pages. You don't have to save the ANN file to disk, you can save it to memory.

Please either continue working on this issue here or through the email (reply to same ticket).
File Attachment(s):
WPF_165_Annotation.zip (9kb) downloaded 26 time(s).

#5 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2009 8:41:27 PM(UTC)

k3nn  
k3nn

Thanks, looks like this works.