Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2009 6:08:26 AM(UTC)
crimsonisland

Groups: Registered

I am working on a project where we are taking scanned documents (TIFs) and putting them in a RasterImageList to allow people to sort and choose which images they want. The image quality is pretty bad.

Is there a way to get a better image in the RasterImageList? Is there a setting to change or set?

Thank You,

Brian

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2009 1:09:00 PM(UTC)

Walter  
Walter

Groups: Tech Support

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hello Brian,

Are these scanned documents coming in as 1-BPP images? If so, have you tried using the RasterPaintDisplayModeFlags.ScaleToGray? You can use this by setting the PaintProperties property of the RasterImageList control. Please note that ScaleToGray requires Document support to be unlocked in order for it to affect the display.

If these documents are not 1-BPP, could you post me a screen shot so I can better understand the issue? If you do not want the image to be publicly viewable, instead please email it to support@leadtools.com with a link to this posting.
Walter Bates
Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo