Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2009 6:19:14 AM(UTC)

samar  
samar

Groups: Registered

Hi,
I am displaying a live video stream whose resolution is 1926 x 1080 using ltmmPlayCtrl.
I am facing some problems such as,

1. At 100% video size the ltmmPlayCtrl does not resize with the orignal resolution of the incoming live video stream.I want to show the video with its orignal resolution at 100% i.e. in Normal Mode.

2.If the resolution of video stream is beyond/ larger the resolution of my PC i want to show ltmmPlatCtrl with a scrollbar.

3.While capturing Image using SaveStillBitmap and Video using ltmmConvertCtrl it saves media in reduced resolution.I want to save them with their orignal size.

I am using Leadtools Multimedia Toolkit ver.16 (Eval).

If possible please provide example

Regards,
Samar.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 5:35:01 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Samar,

About points 1 and 2, to control the video display size, you should change the dimensions (width and height) of the ltmmPlay control itself. You should be able to specify dimensions larger than the parent window. Depending on your programming language, there should be a way to implement scrollbars on this parent window, and manipulate the position of our control (change the Left and Top) depending on the scrollbar position value.

This means to get real 100% normal mode, you should make the control width and height equal to the video width and height.

With some environments, such as Delphi, the default behavior of a form is to add scrollbars automatically when one or more child controls exceeds the form size.

With other environments, such as VB6, you will need to add scrollbars yourself and handle the position changes of our control using the scrollbar events.

Point 3 is not directly related to the first 2, so please open a new forum thread or send it in an email to support@leadtools.com and include the following details in the new thread or email:
1. What are the input and output formats for the ltmmConvert control.
2. Do you enable preview while converting.
3. Do you insert any DirectShow processing filters into the control during conversion?
4. Does the size reduction happen when converting from the sample media files shipped with the toolkit or only with your own media files?

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 6:43:23 AM(UTC)

samar  
samar

Groups: Registered

Hi Maen,
In order to resize the ltmmPlayCtrl i have to detect the resolution of live video stream.
Can u suggest a method to detect the height and width of the live video stream?
I tried using ltmmMediaInfo class for fetching video information but it is not working with live streams.It works only with stored videos on harddisk.

Regards,
Samar.

#4 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2009 7:09:21 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Samar,

After you assign a valid video to the ltmmPlay.SourceFile property, you can obtain its dimensions using the ltmmPlay.VideoWidth and ltmmPlay.VideoHeight properties.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support