Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2009 10:58:48 AM(UTC)
seinarsson

Groups: Registered

I'm using LEADTOOLS C#.NET v16.5.

I'm using the MedicalViewer control. I have two small graphics, a LeftArrow and a RightArrow. I need to be able to apply these onto the image in the MedicalViewer, based on where the user clicks. These need to be saved whenever the image gets saved (the images are being saved to a DICOM file).

If needed, instead of images I can use the text "Left" and "Right". The important part being their location is saved when the image is saved.

What would be the best way of doing this? I've been looking at both the Leadtools.Annotations dll and the Leadtools.Windows.Annotations, and I'm just a little confused about which one to use, and how.

-Sarkis-

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2009 7:08:27 AM(UTC)

Basel  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Sarkis,
Annotations might be a good way of doing this. The difference is that Leadtools.Annotations is for WinForms Applications while Leadtools.Windows.Annotations is for WPF applications.

Another factor that affects how to do this is whether you want to store these objects in a separate file or inside the DICOM dataset itself. If you want to store it in a DICOM file, check our DICOM Annotation demo (C++ Class Lib).
If you want to save them as separate ann file check our Medical Viewer Demo.

#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2009 11:34:48 AM(UTC)
seinarsson

This is a WinForms application and we'll be storing them in the DICOM file. Thanks, I'll take a look at that demo.

#4 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2009 6:27:52 AM(UTC)
seinarsson

Hmmm, Im using the .NET 16.5 version. I'm not seeing a reference anywhere to a DICOM Annotation demo.

Is there a similiar demo in .NET? C# preferrably, VB.net works too.

-Sarkis-

#5 Posted : Sunday, November 1, 2009 5:35:19 AM(UTC)

Basel  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Sarkis,
Although our .NET classes contain DICOM annotations functions, which are described in the help topic "Working with DICOM Annotations", I'm afraid we don't have a C# demo that uses these functions. The help topic can be found here:
http://www.leadtools.com/help/LEADTOOLS/v16/DH/TO/Leadtools.Topics~Leadtools.Topics.WorkingWithDicomAnnotations.html

Most of these functions are similar or identical in name to the C++ functions, so you might get a good idea from building the C++ demo and debugging it even if you want to use the .NET functions in C#.