Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 4:52:57 AM(UTC)

Tomasso  
Tomasso

Groups: Registered

Hi,

We have an annotation file, and we are pretty sure that is was made with leadtools v. 12.1.

Can somebody please help me out, what type of annotation file can it be? (e.g. Raw, or native..)

The file is in "readable" format, starting with cMultilayer and it also contains the word "CLayer".. I have not found anything on the net till now

Help is appreciated!!!

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 6:35:13 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Do you own LEADTOOLS toolkit? If yes, please send more details about your problem either to this post or you can send then to support@leadtools.com.

If you are using a program that uses LEADTOOLS, please contact the vendor of this application and give them details about your problem. If they think the problem is with our toolkit, please ask them to contact us about it.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2009 1:33:40 AM(UTC)

Tomasso  
Tomasso

Groups: Registered

I don't have any problem with leadtools, what i really would like is to open an annotation file which is releated to a tiff file.
The extension is :tmp. My problem is: i don't know which format this annotation file is in..
This old (very) archiving software is using toolkit v12.1.
Is it possible to open the earlier attached annotation file (or import) in leadtools toolkit?

#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2009 6:58:15 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Throughout the years, changes and improvements were made to our annotations features. The latest LEADTOOLS 16.5 Document Imaging toolkits can open older annotations formats.

The toolkit itself did not specify a file name extension. It was the application developer's choice.

The file contents you mention do not appear familiar to me. Maybe the file contains other stuff besides annotations.

If you would like to consider using our toolkits to read or update your files, you can either download the free evaluation edition from our website and check with it, or send us a sample file so that we can examine it for you.

If you send files, please put them in a ZIP or RAR file and either post them here or send them to support@leadtools.com