Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2009 5:42:44 AM(UTC)
way2datta

Groups: Registered

Hello

I am new to the .NET and LEADTOOL multimedia SDK , if anything silly question then please ignore it.
I want a mpeg file from the DICOM retrieved from PACS server.
Therefore I tried to convert retrieved DICOM file to mpeg but code is giving me an error
"The operation could not be performed because the filter is in the wrong state".

I have attached a sample code .

Thanks in advance.
Datta

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 9:00:42 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Your sample code wasn't attached.  Also, please send the Dicom file you're trying to convert to MPEG2.  When adding attachments, please follow these guidelines:

1.) Zip the file(s) up.
2.) Make sure it is less than 5 MB.  If it is larger, please send an email to support@leadtools.com and we'll send you FTP instructions.
3.) Remove ANY AND ALL unlock codes and LEADTOOLS DLLs.
4.) Do not click the preview button, the attachment will not show up when you post it.

If you do not wish to post your file(s) on the forum since they are publically viewable, please send an email to support@leadtools.com and make sure that you include a link to this forum post.

#3 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2009 5:34:54 AM(UTC)
way2datta

Here is Sample code. I have removed the Unlock code.
But i am not able to perform conversion because some of the dll are missing . How can i know the all dependencies (dlls) ?

#4 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2009 5:37:57 AM(UTC)
way2datta

Sorry Here is Sample code.
File Attachment(s):
Program.txt (2kb) downloaded 79 time(s).

#5 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2009 5:43:27 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

I see that you are hardcoding the selections for the audio and video processors.  These indexes for each filter will be different on every machine, so most likely you're trying to use codecs that you're not expecting.  You should use the ltmmCompressors.Find function to get the index of the compressor you want to use.  For more details on the Find function and what values to pass to it, please see the documentation in the Multimedia COM help file.

You also set the format to Avi, then you set the format to MPEG2Transport later.  Which format are you trying to save to?

I modified your code to use AAC compression and H264 video and save to AVI and it worked fine.
File Attachment(s):
Program.zip (1kb) downloaded 80 time(s).

#6 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2009 1:01:32 AM(UTC)
way2datta

Thanks a lot For your reply .
I wanted to convert DICOM file to Mpeg
But i was not know about ltmmCompressors.Find method.
I want to use No compressor for audio and video compression
then what changes i need to do ?

Thanks In Advcance.
Datta

#7 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2009 4:56:23 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

MPEG files or Transport Streams cannot be uncompressed.  As stated in the documentation for the targetFormat constants (ltmmConvert_TargetFormat Constants article), you will need to use compatible compressors such as MPEG2 for video and MPEG1 for audio. 

If you're wanting to create an MPEG file, you need to use the ltmmConvert_TargetFormat_MPEG2_PROGRAM format and then select MPEG2 video and MPEG1 audio compression.  You can use the LEAD Filters List utility to get the value you pass for the Find function.

#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 3:55:01 AM(UTC)
way2datta

Thanks a lot it worked for me.