Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2009 4:52:39 PM(UTC)

wjh0574  
wjh0574

Groups: Registered

Hello,
i'm using leadtools 13 version.i'm coding it with vc.now i want to know how to redo and undo region.
for example ,first i drawing a rect region on the image,then i drawing a round on the image.of course there are only one region,the rect region is disappearing and round region is appearing.now if i do redo action the round region disappear and the rect region appear.how can i to do it?also i want to know if there are can appear
different regions for example rect round and so on.
thanks
in advance.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 9:35:29 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Which LEADTOOLS interface are you using?  You mentioned you were using Visual C, are you using the C++ Class Library interface or API or something else?

#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:57:19 PM(UTC)

wjh0574  
wjh0574

oh , i'm using the C++ Class library interface.the class is LAnimationWindow.also i want to know how to redo and undo the process of a region.for example in a region ,i do Invert action then i do AddNoise action .After that i do undo action,now the region should be appear the result of Invert action.how can i to do?
Thanks,
wjh0574

#4 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2009 6:25:47 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

If you only wanted to backup regions for undo/redo operations, you would need to use LBitmapRgn::GetRgnHandle and save that into an array or LinkedList (the number of elements in the array should be the maximum number of undo steps you want to support) .  When you want to undo, you will get the most recently added handle and then use LBitmapRgn::SetRgnHandle.  I would suggest a FILO (First In Last Out) Linked List so that all you do is pop the first item from the stack and push an item in whenever you modify the region.

For image processing functions, you will have to back up the actual image using the same logic.  The region should be part of the image, so if you want the undo/redo to handle all operations (image modification, region modification) then you just use one stack (LinkedList) of images.

Here's an example of how to do it in the v15 API interface: http://support.leadtools...rums/18432/ShowPost.aspx .  The overall process is the same, you will just be using different objects within the stack.

#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:05:00 PM(UTC)

wjh0574  
wjh0574

hello GregR:
thanks your advances,thank you very much! this days i am following your advances and  also i use your stack class in you example.now it is woking when i do image processing without not region in the image.but if there is a region or i create different regions the redo and undo action does not woking. this is my example,please hlep me to see it.

thanks very much again!

--------------
wjh0574
File Attachment(s):
YxTest.zip (356kb) downloaded 21 time(s).

#6 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2009 3:49:40 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

In order to proceed further I need you to send an email to support@leadtools.com including the following information:

1. The company you work for
2. The LEADTOOLS serial number(s) you own
3. The name(s) of the developer(s) using the serial number
4. A link to this forum post

#7 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2009 3:53:43 PM(UTC)

wjh0574  
wjh0574

hi GregR:
   thanks your reply.sorry to do not reply to your so long time.because of i disperse for the holidays. ok,i'll send email to support@leadtools.com as your says.
thanks very much.
-------------------------------
wjh0574

#8 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2009 4:17:35 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Our support department has received your email (ticket 2009100810002304).  We are working on this issue and will respond back as soon as we have more information.

#9 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2009 3:33:36 PM(UTC)

wjh0574  
wjh0574

hi GregR:
thank you very much!thanks!
---------------
wjh0574

#10 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 4:27:07 PM(UTC)

wjh0574  
wjh0574

hello GregR:

now it works when redo and undo region.
but it can not work when i
do the region process.for example,first there is a rect region,then i
do invert action,after that i do undo action now it is rect region,but when i do redo action it not appears the result process of invert .how can i do to it .
this is my example.
thanks very much!
File Attachment(s):
YxTest.rar (267kb) downloaded 22 time(s).

#11 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 4:30:25 PM(UTC)

wjh0574  
wjh0574

the compressed format is not right.
File Attachment(s):
YxTest.zip (379kb) downloaded 22 time(s).

#12 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2009 3:43:37 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

I received your email and will respond to that.  In the future, please do not double-post on multiple mediums of support for the same issue.  This help our support department be more efficient and provide you with the best support possible.