Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 3:27:16 AM(UTC)

rafi80  
rafi80

Groups: Registered

Version : Leadtools 16.5 ( .NET )

How to get the recognition results when the engine is throwing an error message "Image has not changed" ?

When i run the FormsRecognition Demo it is giving the results eventhough the MasterForm and the compared Tif file is same.

Thanks,

Rafi

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2009 3:08:48 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Rafi,
When exactly do you get this error? Can you send me the exact steps that you perform (with the exact file names you used) in our Forms Recognition demo?
Please note that the Master Form images are the templates you use in the creation of the MasterForms and the filled images are the ones that you use for processing.

#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2009 3:54:55 AM(UTC)

rafi80  
rafi80

Groups: Registered

Steps i have used for the recognition process:

1) Created the MasterForm Images/Templates using the FormsRecognition Demo.
 I have used a sample TIF file(Test0002.tif) to create the Masterform.

2) I have named the MasterForm as "Test0002" and added the single page sample TIF file
 and created the 2 OCR fields.

one is OMR field ( status) and another is Text field (state).
 both fields are empty in the form.

3) The Demo has given me 3 files namely

a) Test0002.bin
 b) Test0002.tif
 c) Test0002.xml

4) For the FormsRecognition processing i have used the same tif file ( Test0002.tif ) .

5) When i run the "Process Single Form" in the Demo, It is giving the results as:

status = "0"  
 state = ""

But when i do the same thing thru code it is throwing an Error Message "Image has not changed"

Thanks.

#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2009 2:00:02 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Normally, you do not use the same image as the master form and also the input image.

The image that you use for the MasterForm image is the empty template (for example like the W4.tif or FFC-107.tif images that exist in the [LEADTOOLS Images]\Forms\MasterForm Sets\OCR folder). To process an image, use the filled scanned images (for example the W4_OCR_Filled.tif or FCC-107_OCR_Filled.tif images in the [LEADTOOLS Images]\Forms\Images folder).
Which LEADTOOLS OCR engine (Pro, Plus or advantage) are you using? And which FormsRecognition demo (low level or high level) are you using?
Also, can you send me the Test0002.tif image in a ZIP or RAR file? You can either attach the sample file here or send it to support@leadtools.com and mention this post.

If you want to attach a file in the forums, do not use the 'Preview' option.