Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 22, 2009 8:55:12 PM(UTC)

KJS  
KJS

Groups: Registered

What is best optimzed size of OMR check box, if it's related to OMR recognition result? We have a bit disappointed OMR result after OMRing with OMR check box size vertical 5mm, horizontal 5mm at this momemt.

Thanks in advance.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Saturday, August 22, 2009 9:49:05 PM(UTC)

KJS  
KJS

Groups: Registered

Another issues I have is Leadtool OMR reports "1" even if OMR check box is not fully marked. Sometimes, it reports "OMR-marked", even if there is only blank check box on the scanned image.

What is Leadtools options like "100% filled marking only recognition", if there is such things?

Thanks in advace.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2009 1:18:08 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Best results are achieved when the scanning quality is high. We recommend that the printed frame be at least be 50 x 50 pixels. This is not a must, because smaller mark sizes will also give good results if the scanned image is of high quality.

This means if the box size is 5 mm, the scanning resolution that guarantees best results should preferably be set to 250 dots per inch (DPI) or higher.

About OMR result for not fully marked check boxes, please try to set value of the IOcrOmrOptions.Sensitivity to OcrOmrSensitivity.Lowest.

If you do that and you still face a problem, please send me sample images in a ZIP or RAR file and I will check them for you.