Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2009 11:17:32 AM(UTC)

srath  
srath

Groups: Registered

Where is the nag version of the dll.  I am doing an evaluation of this product and I would like to see the pdf convertor part.  I download 16.5 and the pdf runtime but I am having problem locating the nag version so I can play with the conversion process. 

thanks

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2009 7:26:16 AM(UTC)

Basel  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

When you use the Evaluation edition of LEADTOOLS, all features will be enabled and unlocked. You don't need any kernel DLL other than the Evaluation kernel installed with the toolkit.

Are you facing any problems when you try to work with PDF files? If yes, what are you trying to do exactly and what error codes or messages are you getting?

#3 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2009 6:40:49 AM(UTC)

srath  
srath

I downloaded the PDF run time libraries and 16.5.  I run the demos that the feature works fine.  When I try to incorporate this into my application, I get the message "LEAD Error: PDF capability is required to use this function".  I am assuming that I am not using the "nag" dll and that is why the pdf is not unlocked.  I am looking through the documentation, but can not find it.

#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2009 7:45:01 AM(UTC)

Basel  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

If you are evaluating LEADTOOLS you should not get this error message. Do you have any purchased LEADTOOLS version installed on your computer? If yes, please do NOT use the Release (purchased) edition of LEADTOOLS to evaluate PDF, but install the toolkit in Evaluation mode by not supplying your serial number during setup.

#5 Posted : Friday, August 14, 2009 5:58:08 AM(UTC)

srath  
srath

Thank you, I had to unregister my V14 and then reapply it. It is now working.