Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2009 4:00:24 AM(UTC)
martin.pastor

Groups: Registered

Dear friends,

I would like to work with four chanel images (RGB + Infrared) using Leadtoos v16.0. Is it posible to load them in a raster image?

Thanks in advanced.

Martin Pastor

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2009 5:37:49 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Martin,

What do you mean "Infrared"? Do you mean an alpha channel stored in your image? If not, please explain to me in more details what you mean by infrared.

If possible, please send me a sample file so I can check it for you. If you want to send the file, please make sure you put it in a ZIP or RAR file.

If you do not want to post it here, you can send it to support@leadtools.com.

#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2009 3:46:41 AM(UTC)
martin.pastor

Groups: Registered

Dear Adnan,

They are aerial images. The camera that have been used takes four channels: the clasics RGB and infrared channel. I would like to load these four chanels in the same rasterimage. Is it neccesary using the alpha channel in order to load the infrared channel or it can be load directly? Besides, is it posible to load satellite images (5, 6, ... chanels) in a rasterimage?

I send you a piece of a whole image by mail.

Lots of thanks

Regards,

Martin Pastor

#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2009 3:17:48 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Martin,
In LEADTOOLS, the extra channel in the image can only be accessed through the Alpha channel.
If you want to display both the visible image data (RGB) and the infrared channel in the same image, this might be possible, but you should define first how you want them displayed together. Can you give me an exact description of how they will be displayed and maybe send me a sample image (screenshot) that shows what you mean.

About images with more than 4 channels, do you know how the data is stored internally? Are they stored in standard TIFF files? If you have a sample image, please send it to me in a ZIP or RAR file so I can check it for you.