Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2005 12:42:04 AM(UTC)
bakhtvar

Groups: Registered

Dear all;

I am developing an application based on LEAD toolkit v12 Medical Suite. I seems that there is a big problem during loading DICOM files about memory allocation. when I load a 12MB DOCIM file to lead control it occupyes around 30MB memory of the machine to complete the load process.

also I have seen a property name LoadCompressed which will couse loading image as compressed, but using this property also does not have any effect.

The question is "How can I load DICOM file to lead control in compressed format?"

I am looking formard of your answers.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:59:15 AM(UTC)

Amin  
Amin

Groups: Manager, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

If you are loading an compressed image from a file to a LEAD Main OCX, it will be uncompressed in memory.

The LoadCompressed property only works with 1-bit (monochrome) images in LEADTOOLS 12.
In the latest version of LEADTOOLS, you can also use it with 24-bit (full color) images, but not with grayscale images.

Amin Dodin

LEADTOOLS Technical Support
Amin Dodin

Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo