Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 2, 2009 5:02:34 AM(UTC)

thymian  
thymian

Groups: Registered

Hello Leadtools Support Staff!

Finally, me and ma company purchased the Toolkit we need. Thank god.
So far so good. Now I've reached the point where I need to integrate the Annotation Stuff in my MedicalViewer. Right here I do realize that the features are very limited (or I can't find any help in the Help Files).

First of all, I use VB.Net2008, MedicalImaging v16. I should mention that I am creating a huge project using the MedicalViewer (no Annotation Automation or RasterImageViewer  etc.). Strictly MedicalViewer.

1. I would like to select multiple Annotations in a Cell. There's no way to do this (with holding Shift or Ctrl). Well, holding down Ctrl selects more than one cells.

Is there any way to select multiple Annotations in a Cell?

2. I would like to Cut, Copy, Paste & Delete Annotations. How should I do this? I have those 4 buttons already in my Menubar & Toolbar but I cannot find any way to do this!

How to do that?

3. I cannot hide/show all Annotations. E.g. I put 10 Annotations in a Cell. After that, I want to hide them all - not delete them (for a better diagnose of the image). Imagine a menu entry for the Annotations Menu - Hide/Show Annotations.

How to do that?

4. I have a Color Picker in my Project, identical to the Color Picker in Adobe Photoshop (this C.P. is in the Tools Floating Window). When the application starts, the color is e.g. RED.
Easily I do setup the Properties of all Annotation Objects in the MedicalViewer, this way:

Dim annRectangle As MedicalViewerAnnotationRectangle =
Me.m_viewer.GetActionProperties(MedicalViewerActionType.AnnotationRectangle, 0)
annRectangle.AnnotationColor = something
annRectangle.Flags = MedicalViewerAnnotationFlags.AllAnnotation  Me.m_viewer.SetActionProperties(MedicalViewerActionType.AnnotationRectangle, annRectangle, 0)

So this works just fine.
The problem is when the user changes the color of the Color Picker. For example, he changes the color from RED to BLUE.
Nothing should change, which is correct. Only the color of a selected annotation should change. But when no Annotations are selected, how should the MedicalViewer know that the color is BLUE, as soon as the user starts to draw a new Annotation Object.
I hope you understand what I mean.

Please answer those questions, as they are requests from a customer. I will cooperate with you to find solutions for those problems.

Thank you very much.
Regards, George.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2009 12:37:02 PM(UTC)

Walter  
Walter

Groups: Tech Support

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hello George,

I am not sure if all of this is able to be implemented with the MedicalViewer. I will post back after I've had a chance to research this further.
Walter Bates
Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2009 12:24:31 AM(UTC)

thymian  
thymian

Groups: Registered

Yes Walter, this would be nice. Thank you very much. Inform me if you have any info on how I can accomplish those features.

#4 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2009 12:37:52 PM(UTC)

Walter  
Walter

Groups: Tech Support

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

The features that can be accessed directly are somewhat limited, but here are a view suggestions for implementing the features you've asked about:
1.) For selecting multiple annotations try getting the annotations container, selecting the specific annotations you want selected, and then setting the annotation back to the viewer again. For more information on selecting annotations, check out the help file topic "Grouping and Ungrouping Annotation Objects".
2.) It appears the MedicalViewer handles the deleting through the delete key. Try generating a key press of this key programmatically. Regarding cut, copy, and paste, try using the annotation container via GetAnnotationContainer() Method, perform these on the container, and then set it back.
3.) Try getting the annotations container, removing the annotations and saving them into memory via the AnnCodecs.Load and Save methods. For "hiding" the annotations, save them to a memory stream, remove them from the container, and set the container back without these annotations. To "show" the annotations, get the container, load the memory stream, and set the container.

The information found here will likely be helpful as well: http://support.leadtools...rums/20832/ShowPost.aspx

Regarding the color picker, do you want the annotations that are selected to change colors, or only when new annotations are created do you want them to exhibit this new color? If you're looking for the latter, why not check the color picker for the correct color before the new annotation is created?
Walter Bates
Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo