Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 28, 2009 2:11:26 AM(UTC)

uk15  
uk15

Groups: Registered

I am developing application where i want to capture raw data from device and convert it to mpeg2 and then stream it to server.I dont want to create mpeg file on server. i want all conversion and streaming from meory.Is it possible.My input data is byte array containing raw data.ConvertMem example gives output in file format.I dont want to craete file.I want conversion to mpeg2 in memory and send that stream to restreamer for streaming.Please help on this.This is urgent.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, March 2, 2009 7:41:40 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

The Restreamer demo takes a file as source and uses the network syntax for output to put a string URL in the TargetFile property of the ltmmConvert control.

This means you need to modify the input part of this demo so that it doesn't come from a disk file, but from bitmaps pixel data in memory buffers. A good starting point that shows how to work with such bitmaps is the GenAVI demo shipped with the toolkit. This demo also uses ltmmConvert control, but instead of streaming, it produces AVI files. What you need from that demo is the bitmap-generating part of the input.

#3 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2009 3:31:45 AM(UTC)

uk15  
uk15

If I have mpeg2 data in byte array.I want to give it as input to Restreamer module for streaming what steps should I take.Should I use IltmmMemory for taking byte array into safe array.In Restreamer put_SourceFile and put_TargetFile functions  are used .I want to use put_SourceStream and put_TargetStream for streaming.How I should give url of client in put_TargetStream.I want to use memory for input and client url for output.Can I do this?

#4 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2009 5:14:02 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

You can have an output type different than the input type. Did you successfully implement the SourceStream part to read MPEG2 data from memory? If yes, you can use a network target using put_TargetFile(URL). You don't have to use put_TargetStream.

#5 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2009 5:21:20 AM(UTC)

uk15  
uk15

Thanks.Yes.I am successfull to read MPEG2 data from memory. I am using put_TargetFile(URL) for streaming to client.It is working.