Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:19:22 AM(UTC)

ssskkk  
ssskkk

Groups: Registered

hello,

My application is a windows based application using c#.net 2008 and .netframework is 3.5 and also using leadtools version 16.In my application,

I want to fill the area like,

Fill - Complete area filling, also know as a FloodFill, with control over both the method of filling and the features of filling.

Fill options include:

• solid
  • gradient
  • background tiled image
  • opacity
  • texture
  • and more...

Fill types include:

• Surface - Fills an area starting at a specified point and continues in all directions that contain a specified color and some tolerance.
  • Border - Fills an area starting at a specified point and continues in all directions until finding a specified color and some tolerance.
  • Color replace - Replaces every pixel using the current fill settings.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2009 7:43:05 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

We do not have a Flood Fill function. However, you can implement it using the following approach:
1- Use the AddMagicWandToRegion Method.
2- Fill the region FillCommand Class.

You can find an example that do this in our .NET help file under the "AddMagicWandToRegion Method" topic.

This will be like flood filling using a single color. There are other details involved if you want to fill with other types.

#3 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2009 1:08:57 AM(UTC)

ssskkk  
ssskkk

please give me simple code

#4 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2009 4:27:48 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

You can find an example code inside the "AddMagicWandToRegion Method" topic in our .NET help file.
The sample actually uses both AddMagicWandToRegion Method and the FillCommand. Did you try it?

#5 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2009 7:00:51 PM(UTC)

ssskkk  
ssskkk

helo,

Please give me more Details

Thanks

SSSKKK

#6 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2009 11:05:18 PM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

I'm not sure what details you need, so I will explain the steps to get the example:
1. Open the LEADTOOLS 16 .NET help file.
2. Go to the help topic for the AddMagicWandToRegion Method. There's an online copy of the topic here:
http://www.leadtools.com/help/leadtools/v16/dh/l/leadtools~leadtools.rasterimage~addmagicwandtoregion.html
3. In that help topic, you will find a code sample both in C# and VB.NET. Copy the code to a small test project and try to run it.

If you face any problem with this code sample, feel free to send us the details of the problem.

#7 Posted : Tuesday, February 17, 2009 12:30:37 AM(UTC)

ssskkk  
ssskkk

hello,

The above code is not working.

#8 Posted : Tuesday, February 17, 2009 12:50:32 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

How exactly did you try the code? Did you create a very small test project (not your full application) and used the code in the help file with it? If yes, send me more details about the problem you are facing with the code. If you have created a new project (not your full application) to test the code and face a problem with it, send me this project in a ZIP or RAR file and I will check it for you.

#9 Posted : Tuesday, February 17, 2009 2:12:37 AM(UTC)

ssskkk  
ssskkk

heloo,

I cant draw an object

#10 Posted : Tuesday, February 17, 2009 7:10:38 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

In the example code, instead of taking the hard coded values of the X coordinate and Y coordinate of point, use the Mouse events to get your own values.