Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 15, 2009 11:42:46 PM(UTC)
muralidhar

Groups: Registered

Hai all,

i am developing an application in which thumbnail browser and raster image viewer are used.
i am using annotations also.i am loading multi page tiff in form load event.all pages in the file are loaded as thumbnails and first page is displayed in viewer.
when the user select a thumbnail then that image is displayed in viewer. every thing is working fine.

here i have a problem that when user adds annotations(stamps or text annotations) then its
updating in the viewer.but not in thumbnail browser.

for eg. if i selected 2nd thumbnail and added a stamp in the viewer,then that is to be updated in second thumbnail of thumbnail browser.

i want the thumbnail should be updated when the users adds or removes annotation(s) in the viewer(page).

how to refresh thumbnailbrowser.

please help me in this regard.

thanks
murali.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2009 4:26:53 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

You can try the following approach to update the image in the Thumbnail Browser with the annotation:

1- Take a copy of the image displayed on the RasterImageViewer using the Clone Method.
2- If the image is 1-bit (black and white) image, convert it to 24-bit image using the ColorResolutionCommand Class. This step is needed to maintain the color of the annotation objects.
3- Burn the annotation you draw on the cloned image using the Leadtools.Annotations Realize Method.
4- Resize the image using the ResizeCommand Class to a smaller size.
5- Put the new small image in the Thumbnail Browser and replace the old one.