Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 10, 2009 2:36:20 AM(UTC)

aaa6032  
aaa6032

Groups: Registered

Maybe I said not clearly.
I knew how to use your method to draw the rectangle.
When I use your method with the Leadtools v15 control, I must move the point of the mouse into the area of the image and press the left button of the mouse. At this time, I can't move the point of mouse out of the area of the image if the left button of the mouse is kept pressing.
But when I make the rectangle with the Leadtools v13 control, I can press the left button of the mouse out of the area of the image, and move it into the area. It means I can make the rectangle freely.
What I want to know just is how can do to like the Leadtools v13.
Can you help me?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 11, 2009 3:38:42 AM(UTC)

Walter  
Walter

Groups: Tech Support

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

I'm not sure I fully understand your goal. It sounds like you're saying you'd like to create a rectangle that starts in the viewing area, but the rectangle extends onto parts of the image that are not in the immediate viewing area.

Is this what you're saying, or do you have some other idea in mind?

Could you send some screenshots of exactly what it is you're looking to do so I can better understand what you're looking to implement?
Walter Bates
Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:33:58 PM(UTC)

Walter  
Walter

Groups: Tech Support

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

I've taken a look at this, and because the RasterImageViewer is a high-level control, I don't see any way around this problem. The control essentially allows for the same region to be created, but the bounds checking it does appears to limit the mouse from exiting the area of the image. I tried setting the InteractiveMode to Region and UserRectangle. Both have the same end result.
Walter Bates
Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo