Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, February 2, 2009 11:33:18 PM(UTC)
yourfriend20030

Groups: Registered

Hi Leadtools Staff!
I am facing a new problem.
That is: After loading all information of a Patient from a Dicom Image File by using Load Method of DicomDataset. Now I want to update some information such as: Patient_age, patient_Name, Patient_Address... After update data I want to save it back to the file so that the next time when loading this Dicom image again. The new Data(Information) of Patient display to me.
How can I do it and how do I do it?
Can you tell me detail how to use methods of DicomDataset or some ways to perform this task
Thanks in advance!
---------------------------------------
my email: yourfriend20030@yahoo.com

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 3, 2009 7:19:30 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

The details of this depend on the programming interface (DLL API, C++ Class Library, .NET Objects, etc.). What are you using?

You can take a look at the Main DICOM Demo (which is available in different programming interface). The demo can load, modify and save the DICOM files. You can also check the source code of these demos which is available in the 'Examples' folder in the LEADTOOLS install directory.

#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 3, 2009 4:33:14 PM(UTC)
yourfriend20030

Groups: Registered

I am using C# of VS 2005
My problem is not to save Dicom file but save Information of Patient to Dicomfile using DicomDataset
Can you help me solving this problem?
Thanks in advance!

#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 4, 2009 5:51:44 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

If you want to set the values inside elements, you will need to do the following if you want to save the information of the patient on a DICOM file:
1. Use the FindFirstElement Method to returns the first item in the Data Set with the specified Tag (For a list of the tag. If the tag does not exist, you can insert one using the InsertElement Method.
For more information, please check the help topics for these two methods in the .NET help files.
2. Use the needed method (depending on the type of the tag) to set its value. For a more information, please see the sample code in the help topic 'SetIntValue'.

If this is not what you want, please tell me what are the exact information you want to save. Also, what version of LEADTOOLS (14, 15, 16, etc.) are you using?