Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 23, 2008 5:12:53 AM(UTC)
kgearhardt

Groups: Registered

Thanks Maen.  I have the WebImageViewer connected and working.  It's just a 'click' event I need to capture from the WebThumbnailViewer control to implement the functionality that's been requested for our application.

Thanks, Kevin

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 24, 2008 5:41:47 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Kevin,

There is no direct way to capture the click event. If you would like, you can capture the WebThumbnailViewer.PropertyChanged Event. This event notifies clients that a property value has changed.

To check if the SelectedIndex property is changed, you can handle the WebThumbnailViewer.PropertyChanged Event as follows:
+-------------+
Protected Sub WebThumbnailViewer1_PropertyChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.ComponentModel.PropertyChangedEventArgs) Handles WebThumbnailViewer1.PropertyChanged
If (e.PropertyName = "SelectedIndexChanged") Then
' SelectedIndex property changed.
End If
End Sub
+-------------+

For more information, please read the help topic "WebThumbnailViewer JavaScript Client Class" in the LEADTOOLS .Net documentation.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#3 Posted : Monday, December 29, 2008 10:08:01 AM(UTC)
kgearhardt

Well now I'm sure I'll be displaying how little I yet know here, but I've tried your sample code above (and actually had previously) but cannot get it to work as I might've expected.  For one thing I don't see that there is a property named "SelectedIndexChanged", but I do see "SelectedIndex".  I've also reviewed the documentation for "WebThumbnailViewer JavaScript Client Class" on your site.  I'm trying to figure out how to implement the simple block of sample code show there that would display a Javascript alert when the index is changed:

WebThumbnailViewer1.SelectedIndexChanged = mySelectedIndexChanged;
function mySelectedIndexChanged()
{
  alert("SelectedIndex Changed!");
}

Clearly I'm missing something in the knowledge department here, but is there a more detailed example available?

Thanks, Kevin

#4 Posted : Monday, December 29, 2008 11:58:14 AM(UTC)
kgearhardt

Nevermind!  I think I've finally gotten it...