Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2008 3:18:25 PM(UTC)

edypion  
edypion

Groups: Registered

hi i have try download this sample of coding to run .. but unfortunately it wont run seem the api in V15 got some changes pls advise.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2008 5:07:57 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Yes there were some changes between v14 and v15. You will have to check the code and see what code should be changed to suit v14. You can use the v15 code to see how it uses our toolkit.
Did you get any compilation or linker errors?

#3 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2008 11:12:45 PM(UTC)

edypion  
edypion

haha... i wish i could try v15 .. but my license only for v15 lolz.. well.. do you have any idea chaging image DPI let say current image DPI in 600 and i wanted to change to 500DPI any clue for it?

#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 9, 2008 5:37:52 AM(UTC)

jigar  

Hello,

To understand your question correctly, you are trying to change the DPI of an image from 600 to 500 in v15 of our toolkit?  What programming interface are you using?

#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2008 12:03:38 AM(UTC)

edypion  
edypion

In this post there is 2 Question
1) How to conver a image from 600DPI to 500DPI in v14 in .net 2.0 environment
2) Integrate 2 image into 1 image. in v14 in .net2.0 environment. I saw the same integration in v15. but i try using same. but give me error. Possible can give advise on this?

#6 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2008 4:29:50 AM(UTC)

jigar  

1)  There are 2 steps to changing the DPI, and it depends of if you just want to (a) change the DPI, or (b) if you want to change the DPI to change the image size.  For (a) you just change the rasterImage.XResolution and rasterImage.YResolution properties.  If you want to do (b), then you do what you did in (a) and also resize the image by the amount you changed in the DPI.  If you are going from 600dpi to 500dpi, then you would have to resize the image by a factor of 0.8333.  If you had a 300x300 image, it would be resized to 250x250.

2)  To put 2 images together in 1 image requires you to do the following:
        a).  Create an empty image with the size of the 2 images combined.
        b).  Merge image 1 into the image created in (a).
        c).  Merge image 2 into the image created in (a).

Do you already have a sample project where you tried to do #2?  If you do, can you post it so that I can take a look at it?