Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 6, 2008 8:06:09 AM(UTC)
JoeBussell

Groups: Registered

I am using 14.5, OCX.

When I run the examples and I add a stamp annotation the rotate handle is centered on the stamp just where I want it.  When I create the stamp annotation in code the rotate handle is always on the initial point that I use in the define call.  I would like to call the method that is used in the automated menu option for stamps "reset rotate handle", or otherwise get the rotate handle to occur at the center of my stamp.

Is there a method to create the annotations that I must employ to get the handle to default to the center?  Is there a method to get the handle to reset to its default in code?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2008 12:15:25 PM(UTC)

Walter  
Walter

Groups: Tech Support

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hello Joe,

Could you tell me what demo you used which you used to illustrate this?

If you're using the automation manager, then you can just right click on the object to reset the points.

There's also a method, AnnSetRotateOptions method (ILEADRasterAnnotation), which should allow you to accomplish this as well.
Walter Bates
Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2008 1:10:37 PM(UTC)
JoeBussell

Groups: Registered

AnnSetRotateOptions does not allow me to specify the location of the rotation handle center.  There is a flag that one can use in the call to reset the rotation handle to the originally defined position, but in the case of the annotations created via AnnDefine the location is always the location of the initial AnnDefine call.

#4 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 8:42:59 AM(UTC)

Walter  
Walter

Groups: Tech Support

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hello Joe,

Try the AnnEnumerateHandle method (ILEADRasterAnnotation), which will fire a OnEnumerateHandle Event for each handle found if the EnableFireEnumerateHandleEvent property is enabled.

Another option may be to use the API interface instead. L_AnnEnumerateHandles is the equivalent to the COM's AnnEnumerateHandle method.

With these, you should be able to manually set the location of the rotation handle. To find if the handle is the rotate handle, use the constants ANN_HANDLE_TYPE_ROTATE_HANDLE and ANNHANDLETYPE_ROTATE_HANDLE with the COM and API, respectively.

With the handle information specifically, you should be able to manually set where the handle is locatated.
Walter Bates
Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo