Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2008 9:50:40 AM(UTC)

rmsrad  
rmsrad

Groups: Registered

I applied the patch released on 7-24-08 after that I am getting an error while saving annoation on TIFF file using WriteTag method. The error message is "Feature not supported". What is the issue here?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 2:11:00 AM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

When you installed the patch you have might have started to use the no-NAG version of the ltkrn14n.dll. using this DLL will lock the Document SDK features. Please use the NAG version of this DLL. You can find it in this folder of the patch:

[LIC - WIN32_D - 14.5.0.77\ASCII\Nag]

#3 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:44:00 AM(UTC)

rmsrad  
rmsrad

I am using version 15 and I installed the patch from LIC_NET_2008.zip. Do I need install LIC_API_7_24_2008.zip too?

If so I could not unzip the file, the password I got from your support is not working.

#4 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:30:29 AM(UTC)

Walter  
Walter

Groups: Tech Support

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hello rmsrad,

I'm not sure what you mean by the "LIC_NET_2008". The latest DotNet patch is in "LIC - NET - 7_24_2008 - Patch.zip". The latest files are in "LIC - NET - 7_24_2008.zip". I would recommend that you double check which zip file you downloaded, and make sure you you have the correct password for that file. If you're still having trouble obtaining the latest patch, please send an email to support@leadtools.com about this.

As for the API patch, you do not have to update your API dlls if you're not using the API interface. If you are using the API for anything, you should update with the latest dlls.
Walter Bates
Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo

#5 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 7:44:01 AM(UTC)

rmsrad  
rmsrad

Ok, It is typo in the file name, actually I downloaded LIC-NET-7_24_2998 Patch.zip and installed.

I am getting an error while saving annoation on TIFF file using WriteTag method. The error message is "Feature not supported". What is the issue here?

#6 Posted : Saturday, November 1, 2008 9:57:33 PM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

First of all I apologize for making the mistake of giving you the wrong patch name.

Like I explained in the first post, you might be using the NAG version of the
Leadtools.dll. You can find the NAG version in this location of the patch

[LIC - NET - 7_24_2008\Bin\Dotnet\Win32\Nag\Leadtools.dll]

Please replace the leadtools.dll that you are currently using with the one given in the above link.

#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2008 6:34:04 AM(UTC)

rmsrad  
rmsrad

Nope, it does not work. But now I am gettiong nag screen shows up which I do not want.

#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 2:14:39 AM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

I think that the DLLs that you have were mixed up. Try the DLL in the release folder of the patch. I have tried with the this DLL and I did not get the NAG screen. You can get it here:

[LIC - NET - 7_24_2008\Bin\Dotnet\Win32\Release]